Does AIRTEL counts UPLOAD in FUP?

Just wanted to know, Does AIRTEL counts amount of Uploaded Data in its Fair Usage Policy?

<

If reliance connection is good in your area then go for it. Friend has one for the past 2 months or so in Trivandrum. Zero downtime.

Speeds also decent for the price on offer. I guess they are the only ISP with true unlimited plan.

If you are in Hyderabad then beam is best. They do have FUP but post FUP speeds are 2Mbps and UL is not counted for FUP! (B-Max 1020)

If you are in Hyderabad then beam is best. They do have FUP but post FUP speeds are 2Mbps and UL is not counted for FUP! (999 plan)

I guess u forgot to mention this -

*Conditions apply

Beam is best only for their internet speeds. The ping is consitently inconsistent. And if u face any issues, the downtime is more than a day for sure and will extend even for a week in areas where they have thier worst service (most of the places fall into this category). Customer support is all about - "I understand your issue sir, I am raising a ticket here, Within 24 hrs our technician will assists you sir" and this repeats everytime you call them.

i attained peace by relieving myself out of this hell and am happily enjoying BSNL with thier awesome ping consitancy and good enough support (which turns up in a day and at times extremely fast - 2 hrs after raising a complaint)

It is only logical to count upstream and downstream traffic in FUP.

Wouldn't people troll them by hosting FTP servers on their Fastest and cheapest connections then?

You may be feeling good by seeding but ISP wouldn't care for your ethical contribution to piracy.

Back