WTB Does anybody offer 3D Printing services here? Or know anyone?

raf1988

Disciple
Need to 3D print a wall mount for a Lego vehicle to put on display on my wall.

I have the 3D file, just need someone with a 3D printer and some strong printing material because the item needs to be able to hang and support on it.

Kindly help me out, will obviously pay for it and shipping too. Or atleast point me in a direction to someone who does it.

My location - Mumbai, 400050.

Thank you!

There are websites that provide 3D printing services. Just google '3D printing services india' or such. I have not personally used any since I've never had the need to. However, I do want to say that for your use case which is a wall mount, unless it is a complex structure with curves & high detail, You don't necessarily need to 3D print it as that will be your most expensive option. The alternative would be to get it made by thick acrylic sheets cut by laser which would work for simpler, edgy type of models.

There are websites that provide 3D printing services. Just google '3D printing services india' or such. I have not personally used any since I've never had the need to. However, I do want to say that for your use case which is a wall mount, unless it is a complex structure with curves & high detail, You don't necessarily need to 3D print it as that will be your most expensive option. The alternative would be to get it made by thick acrylic sheets cut by laser which would work for simpler, edgy type of models.
It’s just a basic wall mount to hang a Lego set flush on the wall. Not complex, just need something strong to hold it. Will keep the acrylic option in mind.
Do you have an acrylic contact? Will be looking to create a case for the Lego set to display on the wall too.

Sent you the contact details via PM.
Thanks, will message him today!

Sent you the contact details via PM.
This guy wasn’t replying to my messages or calls yesterday. Today he msged saying he’s getting married. Will keep him in mind for next time.

Robu was working out to be quite expensive, almost 3 times the cost I’ve been quoted by alternatives, around ₹1,500 shipped.

Decided to go ahead with someone from the IndianVideoGamer forum who does 3D printing, he’s already printed it and it looks good. Shipped and awaiting delivery.

Back