Does anyone watch this programme?

montylee

Skilled
Does anyone here watch "The Gadget Show" which is aired on the Travel and Living Channel?

Timing: Thursdays 11.00 p.m.

This is an amazing show where you can see the latest upcoming future technologies. Watch it once and u r sure to get hooked.

yup u must watch it bro...

Yesterday's episode was quite cool.

They put a person who used to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on a real Plane and he had to land the plane himself... quite cool.

THe best episode was the one in which an audiophile had to guess something. He was blindfolded and a song was played from different sources i.e.

1) A very high-end music system.

2) Middle-end music system.

3) Live Music

and guess that, the audiophile was able to guess each source correctly. He mentioned that the performance of the high-end system was very close to the Live one. That was one amazing episode.

There are also 2 other Technology shows:

1) Tech2.com:

a) CNN IBN: Saturdays, 1:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m.

b) CNBC TV-18: Saturdays: 9:30 p.m.

2) Gadget Guru: NDTV Profit: Fridays: 8:30 p.m, Saturdays: 2:00 p.m (not sure...)

Wow, that's incredible... I put this thread after watching "The Gadget Show" last week and this week there was no show...

They may have taken it off air :)

what about BBC's Click ? Anyone watch this ? I watch it when I rememeber....... Too many channels too little time :)

Eazy said:
what about BBC's Click ? Anyone watch this ? I watch it when I rememeber....... Too many channels too little time :)

You can watch it online and you don't need a fast connection for that. Anyway it aired today at four in the afternoon so you just missed it.

Back