Does FIFA 11 and 13 work on 1gb graphics card and 2gb card

Actually,its not the gb of ram that matters.Frame rate depends on GPU.something like 9500gt 2gb is much less powerfull than a 5770 with 1gb ram.

Getforce 310 series

Very weak graphics card and it should be GeForce 310M (as it is a laptop card). Do not expect it to run current generation games until you turn down all the detailing / eye-candy.

In-fact it will be best if you abandon all hope of running any games on your laptop with that GPU.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-310M.22439.0.html --> here is the lowdown on the card. Not pretty, as usual nVidia is upto its usual skulduggery in entry-level cards, this is a re-badge of the older GT210M with a 30MHz boost in the core-clock.

I did little bit of research and i found out there is a software which when installed turns my pc in2 windows 95 mode so that the entire RAM can be used for the game . Will that work ?

Under 8k i'd recommend you to get Sapphire HD6770-7k OR HD7750-7.5k,If you can increase your budget then Sapphire HD7770-9.5k is the best option within that budget.
Any worthy graphics card under 8k (shoud be able to run fifa 13)

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh and thanx for the infos guys !

Any worthy graphics card under 8k (shoud be able to run fifa 13)

Are you just going to play FIFA 13 on your desktop OR other games too and at what settings / graphic detail level / resolution?

What SMPS do you have in your desktop, is it a branded one OR some local piece?

Back