Audio does Sennheiser HD201 have any bass or I bought fake ?

You are in Navi Mumbai right ? If you wish we can meet up one day and you can bring along your headphones + ipod.

You can try my Crossroads Pro amp (its a CMoy design which is an entry level amp design) to see if you find any improvement.

If you do, then you can considering getting a cheap CMOY amp or make one for yourself. It will not cost more than $20 to assemble or about $25 to get a new one, but it wont hurt to see if there is any improvement rather than wasting 1000 bucks.

BF1983 said:
You are in Navi Mumbai right ? If you wish we can meet up one day and you can bring along your headphones + ipod.

You can try my Crossroads Pro amp (its a CMoy design which is an entry level amp design) to see if you find any improvement.

If you do, then you can considering getting a cheap CMOY amp or make one for yourself. It will not cost more than $20 to assemble or about $25 to get a new one, but it wont hurt to see if there is any improvement rather than wasting 1000 bucks.

^^thats a nice idea thanks. ..will let you know soon :).

by the way i am also expecting a delivery of Sound magic PL-30 + Fiio E3 amplifier.

incase the E3 works for the HD 201 then i dont need to spend another 1000 bucks :p. but i doubt it will ..as it is usually used with the small in ear phones. :p isnt it ?

The HD201 is known to be low on sensitivity. Simply translated ~ you need more power to drive it well. Hence the obvious side-effects like weak bass, low volume if you drive it off regular unamplified sources.

Back