Does snapdeal's CC even exist?

Sobirvs

Skilled
So, I placed an order at snapdeal and didn't like the quality when received so I returned it. Now, I think it has been 15 days and they haven't refunded me. I try to call them every day at 9AM, 12AM , 2AM , mostly working hours and they never connect me to the customer care. Try yourself and I am sure the number won't connect to you aswell.

The numbers are : 9212692126 , 01145371100.

I have emailed them aswell like 10 times and just no reply at all. It's like the CC of snapdeal doesn't exist. Then some days back I tried twitter and tweeted to snapdeal about my issue and I got some replies saying they will look into it, but nothing! Then I got a call saying they will again contact me in 2 days asking for bank account , but that call never came. I am really sick of them.

I have purchased stuff from them before but every thing was perfect so didn't need to contact CC. I have purchased hundreds of items from amazon.in, ebay and flipkart and never had this kind of problem ever.

Order #3081630470 Order was just for 500 rupees but that's not the point, I am just shocked to see snapdeal's CC doesn't exist.

Snap,shopclues both are one and the same in terms of CS. both are gurgaon based CC and don't even have a basic tollfree nos which atleast SD should have after having billions invested. there's nothing you can do except keep on mailing them like a bot. their CS is like banging your head against the wall

From a consumer's perspective (rather than an VC/Investor/Fund), I find it really baffling that Snapdeal is able to attract investors considering how poor their delivery logistics and customer support is in comparison to Amazon & FK - its simply no contest!

IMO, they will be the first "Heavyweight" casualty (of the 3) in the "Indian Online Retailer Wars" and have little chance of success unless they mend their ways - and quickly...

LMAO. Well, at least they refunded him his money so that's something.
Wonder what the "Seller" has to say about the whole episode. Something tells me its not over yet... :p

Back