Domino's Pizza - Coupons

Its not just my thought. I have Dominos just below my office. They have BOGO every Wed. Even if I don't opt for BOGO on Wed cheese is very less on Pizza. However on non - BOGO day Pizza is quiet rich. I pretty much order same pizza most of the time

Check if this works...

http://freepizzas.in/

Never works :( tried multiple times a month back. Will try again next week to see if they work or not this time.[DOUBLEPOST=1382287265][/DOUBLEPOST]
I see with BOGO the cheese quantity is very less. Anyone else faced similar issue? I usually buy single pizza with a 25% - 35% coupon.

I can confirm this, along with my 5 other friends who are not a member of this site ;) cheese quantity is very less, and it's not spread properly. I have to tell them this everytime.

But if I order the same on any other day than wednesday, cheese quality is much much more.

In manipal, BOGO day means they distribute 2000-3000 pizzas for free, and good for us was that, pizzas were excellent everytime.

They used to come deliver in a tempo or a big auto.

Never works :( tried multiple times a month back. Will try again next week to see if they work or not this time.[DOUBLEPOST=1382287265][/DOUBLEPOST]

I can confirm this, along with my 5 other friends who are not a member of this site ;) cheese quantity is very less, and it's not spread properly. I have to tell them this everytime.

But if I order the same on any other day than wednesday, cheese quality is much much more.

Doesnt work for me too...dont know what is happening

Okay I think what he said is correct...when i removed cheese burst and selected a normal pizza...I got the 100% off...

Actually it gets better...I added the normal <300 2 pizzas and applied the offer...then i edited them to cheese burst and the offer is still valid...however if I tried to add 2 cheese burst and apply offer it didnt work

Your order selection does not comply with T&C of the offer. Please note:
1. Please check the coupon code entered.
2. Offers are not valid on Simply Veg, Simply Non-Veg, Regular Pizzas, Combos, Beverages & Desserts.
3. Offers are applicable on net bill value. Offers are not valid on stuffed garlic bread.
4. Add the product in the cart before applying the coupon.
5. Discounted pizza will be of same or lesser category.
T&C Apply.
[DOUBLEPOST=1383037336][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay I think what he said is correct...when i removed cheese burst and selected a normal pizza...I got the 100% off...
Actually it gets better...I added the normal <300 2 pizzas and applied the offer...then i edited them to cheese burst and the offer is still valid
can you tell me the exact item?

Last edited:
[DOUBLEPOST=1383037336][/DOUBLEPOST]
can you tell me the exact item?
For me I had selected farmhouse and spicy something which is the new pizza...first i added both as normal medium pizzas...then applied the coupon which it took successfully...then edited both independently to cheese burst...it still had 100% off and I got 2 for some 4-500

Any pizza apart for simply veg and simply non veg can be added for BOGO, be it any crust. Normal, deep dish or cheese burst.

Do not try to add combos.

Its true about the BOGO days having very less cheese and some times even the chicken portions are much lesser than what you get on regular days. I think this is a regular
issue though as on calling them and informing them of these, they promptly send a replacement which then has cheese dripping out of the Pizza! Have had this happen about 3-4 times!

Who told you that ? :p

It is true, 30 mins guarntee isn't on wednesdays. I was told the same from Dominos staff and I think I even read that at online order FAQ.[DOUBLEPOST=1383652246][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm getting an error from last 2 days. Whenever I try to order it gives me this error

Restaurant unavailable
We regret that requested Domino's Pizza Restaurant is not available currently for Online Ordering. You may please choose to call us up at 68886888 to place your order.

I never had this issue. :|

Last edited:
It is true, 30 mins guarntee isn't on wednesdays. I was told the same from Dominos staff and I think I even read that at online order FAQ.[DOUBLEPOST=1383652246][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm getting an error from last 2 days. Whenever I try to order it gives me this error

Restaurant unavailable
We regret that requested Domino's Pizza Restaurant is not available currently for Online Ordering. You may please choose to call us up at 68886888 to place your order.

I never had this issue. :|

Im not talking about wednesdays , In manipal , everyone knows the coupon codes , and earlier there used to be random BOGO days , not wednesdays , and YES we get free pizzas everytime :D

And that error is when store is closed for online ordering due to rush.

And that error is when store is closed for online ordering due to rush.

It's the same for me from last 2 days. I was easily able to order with a call but sadly couldn't use the discount which only when ordering online can be availed. Have complained to dominos , let's see.

Back