Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Ya...both dominos and pizza-hut website is down. Looks like heavy ordering is going on. :p

Ordered one after trying for 30mins. Even they are not offering "30 mins delivery" today. The girl who called me to confirm the order said "We do not have any delivery time limit, we'd try to deliver the order as fast as possible". Though I got the delivery within 30mins.

Enjoy people. (Confirmed. Working fine online ). It looks like the delivery boys have been given instructions to ask for this coupon ;)

al031ajanuary11.jpg

Ordered 2 medium using the AL031A coupon...

Worked with ease...

When the delivery boy came to deliver, he asked me whether i had more of these coupons, and could lend him a few... :)

lol

If you have ordered online, I guess it simply doesn't matters, as the coupon has already been applied, and the the delivery guy will only look for the total price in the bill. I used that coupon, faced no problem at all. But for smooth deal you may take a print out.

I used the trusty CRM-03 code, he came late, got the pizza for free, had to pay Rs.32 as tax, gave the boy Rs.50. He came back and asked me for the coupon, I told him its online, and I dont have a printer, he called his manager, spoke to him, he told me to mail him the coupon, I agreed told him to send me a test mail and ill respond.

So far 4 slices down, no mail from Dominos yet ;-)

^^ :lol:

What's the offer for CRM-03 ??

And one more thing I'd like to know, if the delivery boy comes late, and he needs to give the pizza for free, is his job at risk?? Can he be fired for this issue?? (If he doesn't pay the bill from his pocket)

Back