Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Pizza Hut - Got two coupons - Physical coupons. Can just tell them the code and it works well

1) PHB03M

Buy a Medium Pizza and get 50% off on the Second Medium Pizza

Valid on Supreme and Signature Range with Mia and Pan Crust

Valid till March 7, 2012.

2) PHB04

Get a Family Size pizza at the cost of Medium Pizza

Valid on Supreme and Signature Range with Mia and Pan Crust

Valid till March 7, 2012.

PS: Seems that Pizza hut has increased their prices slightly.

I've noticed when ordering on Dominos that the quantity of toppings and cheese content is considerably less when you order using BOGO coupon compared to when you pay the full price. Anybody noticed that or it's just I'm imagining
<
?

^ You r right.

I was majorly embarrassed when i opened the boxes in front of guests. They looked more like a shade above oregano substitue for seasoning than toppings. The topping was supposed to be non veg chunks, but instead they simply sprinkled grinded one! The Pizza was reduced merely to a cheese pizza.

I even wondered if these firms like Domino's and the likes can be sued for deificiency of service. (i did took some pics)

They show the pics of pizza loaded with toppings and while serving it always was less.. but of late the topping has simply been a joke.

I've noticed when ordering on Dominos that the quantity of toppings and cheese content is considerably less when you order using BOGO coupon compared to when you pay the full price. Anybody noticed that or it's just I'm imagining
<
?

It happens about 20-30% of the time with me. But not only with BOGO, rather it happens when mine is one of last orders (after 10pm) AND I use BOGO

Using BOGO for early orders and late orders without BOGO are usually unaffected

I even wondered if these firms like Domino's and the likes can be sued for deificiency of service. (i did took some pics)

They show the pics of pizza loaded with toppings and while serving it always was less.. but of late the topping has simply been a joke.

Lodge an online complaint on their website

You'll get atleast a call and can probably demand a voucher if you send them the pics

Finally used the FRIFRK coupon and bought something from Dominoes.
<

Total cost : 337.50. Used 3 x INR 100 GV's and paid 50 bucks to the courier for the remainder + tip for the fast delivery (mind you, very fast, I clocked 12 mins!)

Guess what? He asked for the coupon! LOL. I guess that many here use this and pay extra as they dont have printout. I told him that the booking was online and there was no coupon.

I bought 2 mediums yesterday using the FRIFRK code too! The first thing I noticed is the reduced amount of cheese they ve used in a cheese burst pizza
<

Do take pictures. And complain using Dominos' website if you notice such practices. The management is very proactive in resolving such issues. I had complained earlier about losing 50-80p every time I buy a pizza using cash. Used to be the case when I swiped my card too, rounding up the bill amount instead of typing exact value. Complain on the website and the issue was resolved the same day and mistake never repeated.

bought couple of large veg extravaganza pizzas from r mall (deccan, pune) dominos outlet (home delivery)and the quality was pathetic. Next day got a surprise call from quality dept. and i gave them poor report in almost everything.

Never expected such poor std from multinational brands...... it seemed like desi outlet.

And in hell, one large pizza for 600 bucks is ridiculous pricing. I am a pizza freak and can alone eat one large full pizza
<

Btw LSM 04 worked for the this deal.

One of the stores in Hyderabad - DLF cyber city has come up with a really innovative way of avoiding the 300 for late delivery. When you place a delivery they will call you for confirmation (even after paying through CC). Time quoted will be your watch + 10-15 mins -- System Time, Saar - they will tell you. Now if the delivery is after 40-45 mins, you cant complain. Reason is: your watch and delivery boy watch will show the same time. So even though delivery is late by 10-15 mins, the time according to delivery boy's/your watch is only 30-35 mins. I have highlighted this to Customer Care at least 3 times but no action till now.

One of the stores in Hyderabad - DLF cyber city has come up with a really innovative way of avoiding the 300 for late delivery. When you place a delivery they will call you for confirmation (even after paying through CC). Time quoted will be your watch + 10-15 mins -- System Time, Saar - they will tell you. Now if the delivery is after 40-45 mins, you cant complain. Reason is: your watch and delivery boy watch will show the same time. So even though delivery is late by 10-15 mins, the time according to delivery boy's/your watch is only 30-35 mins. I have highlighted this to Customer Care at least 3 times but no action till now.

Simply don't pay. You can save the receipt of your order and then when they call tell them to complete the order according to that time. I don't face any problems usually but when once the order was late, i refused to pay up. he was saying the same thing that since this is an internet order it shows up late on their system. I just simply told him it's not my mistake and he should take it up with his higher authorities. I refused to pay and asked him to take the order back as it had also turned cold as it was late by 20 mins.

No need to say that i got the Rs. 300 discount.

Dominos has been always bad everywhere. It is considered the worst here in the US. The pizzas are greasy and the dough tastes ridiculous. They constantly have promotions going on but I doubt they are doing any decent business. IMO, comparing international pizza franchises,

Papa John's > Pizza Hut >>>>>>> Dominos

Papa Johns has the healthiest pizzas as far as the grease is concerned. Their base is well cooked and the cheese is in proper proportions. I avoid ordering any meat other than pepperoni and usually order only veggies (rest of the meat seems not so fresh). Pizza hut is ok too if you got really good deals.

bought couple of large veg extravaganza pizzas from r mall (deccan, pune) dominos outlet (home delivery)and the quality was pathetic. Next day got a surprise call from quality dept. and i gave them poor report in almost everything.

Never expected such poor std from multinational brands...... it seemed like desi outlet.

And in hell, one large pizza for 600 bucks is ridiculous pricing. I am a pizza freak and can alone eat one large full pizza
<

Btw LSM 04 worked for the this deal.

One full large pizza alone
<

Simply don't pay. You can save the receipt of your order and then when they call tell them to complete the order according to that time. I don't face any problems usually but when once the order was late, i refused to pay up. he was saying the same thing that since this is an internet order it shows up late on their system. I just simply told him it's not my mistake and he should take it up with his higher authorities. I refused to pay and asked him to take the order back as it had also turned cold as it was late by 20 mins.

No need to say that i got the Rs. 300 discount.

I avoid ordering from Dominos until I dont have cash. So I end up ordering through card. Though I have taken free pizza/300 discounts many times, sometimes I feel bad and let them go. But this time, I put my foot down. Even the store manager is supposed to make a personal visit to talk this out.
<

#aproxymate - I heard that too. But no one in India have crust filled pizza except Dominos. Pizza hut's cheesy bites is not so good (IMO). I am waiting for Papa John to open in my locality. Surely will try them out.

Back