Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

They are way better than any of the Pizza outlets we have, at least in Bangalore, I don't know about the rest of the country. The only downside is that they are a bit costly. Have eaten there only twice or thrice until now, but the taste was great.

Though they are pricey the pizza sizes are bigger. The normal "Regular" size is almost equivalent to medium from other stores. Taste is really good. Other than orgeano and chilly they also give a garlic sauce and pickle along with the pizza.

Agreed! BTW, I also love their Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks and the Chicken salad. Absolutely delicious! Although, their plain pepperoni and cheese pizza isnt as good as Dominos, all other pizzas are definitely better.

Wats ADV01 valid up to? planning to photoshop some..

You could try this one

blWTQ.jpg

Thanks buddy.. but just ordered a few large ones without any coupons. Called at the store and they said there is BOGO on large without any coupons. The above coupon is definitely helpful though !!

--- UPDATE -- saw the bill and LSM04 was already applied here. But she did not allow BOGO for medium sized ones; only on large ones.

Dominoes online coupon for today which I got is BSF4BFD20. When I entered it the first time, got BOGO, but accidently closed the windows. The next time tried, says coupon invalid.

#[member='rocker123'] Any idea as to why?

Got the message from TD-044105

Seems this is the trick. However, did not bother trying as have been busy
<

Use any of the following coupons:

Unlike last time this time we are having six series of coupon code and you can select any coupon code from the available pool and enjoy free pizza. But remember chances are someone has already used coupon code so trying again and again is the trick here.

BSF42A620 (First of Series A)

BSF43A620

BSF44A620

So on..

So on..

BSF99A620 (Last of Series A)

BSF42B620 (First of Series
<

BSF43B620

BSF44B620

So on..

So on..

BSF99B620 (Last of Series
<

BSF42C620 (First of Series C)

BSF42C620

BSF42C620

So on..

So on..

BSF99C620 (Last of Series C)

BSF42D620 (First of Series D)

BSF43D620

BSF44D620

So on.

So on.

BSF99D620 (Last of Series D)

BSF42E620 (First of Series E)

BSF43E620

BSF44E620

So on.

So on.

BSF99E620 (Last of Series E)

BSF42F620 (First of Series F)

BSF43F620

BSF44F620

So on.

So on.

BSF99F620 (Last of Series F)

Terms and Conditions:

• Free Pizza Should be of same or lesser Value
  • Not valid on Simply Veg. , Simply N.Veg, Combos and Beverages.
  • Coupon valid on online order.
  • One Coupon valid for One Person

Guys, how is Papa John's Pizzas

Though they are pricey the pizza sizes are bigger. The normal "Regular" size is almost equivalent to medium from other stores. Taste is really good. Other than orgeano and chilly they also give a garlic sauce and pickle along with the pizza.

They are way better than any of the Pizza outlets we have, at least in Bangalore, I don't know about the rest of the country. The only downside is that they are a bit costly. Have eaten there only twice or thrice until now, but the taste was great.

No doubt, Papa John's is really good. I noticed the non greasy nature of the bread and hence it was delightful.

But for pepperoni lovers, dominoes is the best i think..?

Some BOGO coupons that I recieved by SMS
<

BS11BFA211

BS11BE4E71

BS114B4F61

BS1D818820

To all, if you dont plan to use these coupons, dont try them, as they are one time use only. Once used and if you logout and try to re enter, it wont work.

Its valid till 8pm wonly
<

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][background=rgba(0, 72, 255, 0.148438)]Hurry.. Just few hours to go to devour ur freepizza! buy1get1 free offer valid till 8pm today. Cpn code: tweetpizza[/background][/font]

Just ordered one veg & one non veg + choco lava cakes...
<

Can other members share their experience regarding what they ordered & with what toppings/ changes to get an idea for future...

I ordered three cheese pizza (both)

1) Veg extravaganza + pinapple

2) Meataza + corn

I always failed to get benifits of their coupan,its tricky most of time and they want me to tell in advance about my coupan else they don't entertain coupan.All in all somehow I feel that it is meant for them rather than for customers!

Used remaining 200 bucks worth GV's + 'TWEETPIZZA' coupon to get (Medium) Country Special + Farmhouse @ 70 bucks wonly
<

Off late, me and rocker123 have noticed that some guy usually re-posts codes/deals that is posted here on TE on FK. Sheesh.

Back