Don't buy from Techmartunbox.com

Please don't make any purchase from techmartunbox.com they are just bunch of fools selling gaming computer peripherals. My biggest mistake of 2020 (Even bigger than kissing covid patient). i bought 175K CPU from them due lockdown there was some shortage of goods so they changed some my items to another brand like cabinet, keyboard etc

Please don't make any purchase from techmartunbox.com they are just bunch of fools selling gaming computer peripherals. My biggest mistake of 2020 (Even bigger than kissing covid patient). i bought 175K CPU from them due lockdown there was some shortage of goods so they changed some my items to another brand like cabinet, keyboard etc
Wait, you kissed a covid patient? What happened next!? Deets please...
1603392551730.jpeg

Thats horrible. Did they inform you before hand?

Back