Camera Dont buy Sony W230 n Nikon S230 from Ebay( kk_camerazone) this week

Hi guys,

Please dont buy Sony W230 n Nikon S230 from Ebay this week which is available in their weekly offer. That dealer is a fraud as mentioned in my other thread.
Dont buy it for ur own sake.Spread it to all your friends as soon as possible and stop them from making a blunder.
Spread this message to all the forums you know as soon as possible and do ask seller this question that why hasn't he honoured the warranty and returned the camera.

You can check my other thread for further details.

http://www.techenclave.com/general-portables/ebay-camera-dealer-fraud-help-145901.html

Yes, I have spread the word to my colleagues and friends. Infact, I circulated emails to all my colleagues and friends warning them of this fraud. Determined to make that cheap bugger pay with atleast 100 potential customers.

I communicated with him and asked him questions, cheap a$$ is very comfortable with what he has done. He is unrepentant and has not even denied it, the guy has zero professional and moral ethics and seems to have no problems continuing his cheating ways.

So in short, kk_camerazone from ebay is a fraud, so please do yourself a favor and keep away from him. Protect yourself from this online parasite. Also please warn your friends. Maybe we should get his real name, so as to quarantine this virus from our lives.

Everybody plz note that : there are 2 dealers in Ebay..

JK camera zone , and
KK camera zone....
JK camera zone is a very reputed dealer...
whereas KK is fraud...

So plz dont get confused...

No, JK_Camerazone is a very reputable dealer camera dealer from Chennai. Infact he is the original. The day I first saw KK_camerazone, I had a feeling he was upto no good. He probably even picked a name similar to JK_camerazone just to leech off his business because of the similarity in names.

Yes, OP has been cheated and this KK guy has not returned the camera to him after his repeated pleas. So guys spread the word that KK Camerazone is a BMC (Hindi Gaalis) fraud :mad:

I suggest someone post on other forum also. I just have couple of posts there so no one will believe me but if someone from you is senior there then they would be heard.

OT but for buying cameras with warranty I would suggest digi_cam_store on ebay.Good prices & comes with warranty.Bought sony w210 from him this week, came with warranty and was delivered to me in less than 24 hours as in the same city.

Back