Doom Movie Update (The BFG)

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Doom Movie Update

See the BFG.
Adblock
July 01, 2005 - Want to see the BFG from the forthcoming Doom flick? First 4 Figures has revealed the first peek at the rather imposing weapon over on their website, along with a few other never-before-seen stills from the movie.

Under a newly signed license with Universal, First 4 Figures will be creating a series of high-quality resin Doom figures based on characters from the new film. First 4's Doom line will feature 6" to 18" collectible figures, so be ready to place your order for that big Rock figure.

Doom stars Karl Urban (Chronicles of Riddick, The Lord of the Rings) as John Grimm, leader of the special ops team at the center of the futuristic flick. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is Sarge, another team member. Former Bond temptress Rosamund Pike is Samantha, a scientist.

The film is being directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak (Cradle 2 the Grave) from a script by Dave Callahan.

Doom hits theaters in October.

[RANK="filmforce.ign.com/doom/articles/630/630768p1.html"]Source[/RANK]

6quo09.jpg

6quo7c.jpg

Rock in DOOM...this gotta be interesting.

BTW..did u guys hear the news about microsoft selling movie rights for HALO to FOX studios?

well ridley scott is rumoured to direct halo it seems :D

So i m keeping my fingers crossed. This could very well be the gamers salvation ;)

I would like a movie on GTA series or NFS UG series..... I know that a movie on NFS sounds lame but it would be nice to see the cars ripping at high speed

Nikhil said:
I would like a movie on GTA series or NFS UG series..... I know that a movie on NFS sounds lame but it would be nice to see the cars ripping at high speed
U already have fast and the furious series ! what else do u want :p

yeah you are right........ but 2fast 2 furious was a letdown..... I preferred the first one .... Vin Diesel makes a load of difference.....

argus_smith said:
more dirt on halo..ED HARRIS set to play Cpt Keys.
Well ridley scott and ed harris eh... seems like this one might hit the target where everything else failed :D. Ridley scott is a master of sci-fi. Two of my all time fav movies... blade runner and alien are made by him.

oh..did i mention Samuel L Lackson as Sarge? ;)
and check this out
Fox is arming Vin Diesel for "Hitman," attaching the thesp to topline the feature version of Eidos Interactive's videogame franchise of the same name.

The studio has set up "Hitman" with producers Chuck Gordon and Adrian Askarieh. Diesel will exec produce, and Daniel Alter will also be involved in some producing capacity.

The vidgame's story centers on an international assassin known as Agent 47 who works for a mysterious org dubbed the Agency.

Not really..... some roles cannot be imagined without him like XXX, or The Fast and the Furious.

I am not a big fan of him but these roles could not have been done by anybody else....

well, thing is, if u can make easy money, wudnt u? ;)

Btw, Doom movie i feel is going to me a letdown.. :p though id be glad if am wrong :D

Imo both the xxx movies sucked pretty bad.
FnF bordered on mediocre and bad, while 2F2F was definitely bad
Only pitchblack was somewhat good, not seen chronicles of riddick.
The pacifier need not even be mentioned lol.

Doom will be enjoyable like pitchblack and the resident evil movies.
It could even turn out as good as event horizon.

^^ Agrees. Pitch black is his only decent movie. In fact the only place he acted really well was in Chronicles of Riddick::EFBB.(the game not the movie) The voice acting and motion captured animation in that game is better than everything he's done in his career as an actor.. all combined :p.

Back