FS: Others DOTA 2 Secret Shop Merchandise | Sweatshirt | T-Shirts

PhOeNiX

Skilled
Hello People

Yes, i just logged back in after years. Been kind of busy.

So i recently (in august) bought some merchandise from the DOTA 2 Secret Shop. The first shipment got lost in the USPS system apparently, so they had to ship a second time. I received one of the shipments last month, and now suddenly the second shipment has appeared in the local post office. Since i already have one each of them, the clothing merchandise is of no use to me. So i would like to sell them off and just recoup the customs duty i am paying for them.

Note: Some of them come with their own In-Game item codes (Imbued Sculptor's Pillar 2015 etc.) You will be getting the code cards untouched, and you can use them to unlock the items in-game. I am not selling the item codes separately.

Shipping will be done by FedEX. Items will be shipped within 24 working hours of realizing payment.

T-Shirts - Rs 1000 Each + Shipping

Earthshaker's Cherished Item
Color: Yellow Size: M Quantity: 1

Run Boy Run
Color: Heather Grey Size: M Quantity: 1 - SOLD

3 Spirit
Color: Charcoal Size: M Quantity: 1 - SOLD

Sweatshirt/Hoodie - Rs 2500 + Shipping

DOTA 2 Classic Zip Hoodie - Men's

https://www.eclubstore.com/?cur=cata...SIC_ZIP_HOODIE

Color: Charcoal Size: M Quantity: 1

If you are buying them all together, I will throw in free shipping. and a steam copy of Age of Empires Legacy Bundle (Have an extra copy lying around in my inventory)

STATUS

Earthshaker T-Shirt - Blocked for a friend

YSX9a1L.jpg

dVUNvYF.jpg

EMtC6XG.jpg

Last edited:
Size M. Aww... I wear L. Would've loved to buy one.
If you don't mind me asking did you pay for both shipments or got the other shipment at no extra cost now?
Good luck on the sale.

Had to pay the customs duty for both (roughly 60-65% of the product cost)

Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1455712759][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump!

Last edited:
Back