iOS Downgrade to iOS 10

anish_sha

Skilled
since i updated to ios 11, my phone is going crazy, its like running windows 7 on a celeron pc, too slow, battery drain heavily. i want to switch back iOS 10 or even 9... pls help me to do it safely...

the only way ios devices upgrade or downgrade, if apple still signs the firmware. you can check and download the fw on ipsw.me
other way is if you have saved blobs and using nonce way.

Mike is iPhone 6 and it’s iOS 10 is not singed [emoji22]
*mine
no way apple still sign a year old firmware,
apple usually stop signing off in a week to 10 days when new firmware is released
btw, your iphone 6 is applicable for battery replacement and new fw 11.3 will be released early January 2018 as apple slow or throttles the cpu on older phones.

*mine
no way apple still sign a year old firmware,
apple usually stop signing off in a week to 10 days when new firmware is released
btw, your iphone 6 is applicable for battery replacement and new fw 11.3 will be released early January 2018 as apple slow or throttles the cpu on older phones.
anyway to get the singed ipsw? or by jailbreak or anyother way to get the old iOS 10 ? i dont want to update the firmware and get more problems

anyway to get the singed ipsw? or by jailbreak or anyother way to get the old iOS 10 ? i dont want to update the firmware and get more problems
its not signed ipsw, its by the time you restore from these fw(.ipsw file), itunes do send request for apple and if the fw is right than moment, you can upgrade or downgrade by restoring that fw.[DOUBLEPOST=1515088546][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think there is no way to going back to iOS 10. Jailbreak for iOS 11 is not available
you can go back to ios 10 if you saved blobs and using nonce way.
btw, where have you been,caves, no jb for ios 11?
jb for ios 11-11.1.2 is released. check jb scene.

But it is not fully functional, cydia app gets crash every time almost
thats the scenarios from ios 10, semi, app crashes and try again. but the ray of hope comes as dev have been working and Jay Freeman posts that substrate for ios 11 will be updated soon.

It should return as one solution to current battery saga. I also missed the bus.[DOUBLEPOST=1515929485][/DOUBLEPOST]That seems like trial run for downgrades.

It should return as one solution to current battery saga. I also missed the bus.[DOUBLEPOST=1515929485][/DOUBLEPOST]That seems like trial run for downgrades.

Nope. Some Apple engineer was disabling signing for older devices when he accidentally turned on downgrades for other devices. iOS 6 downgrade for iPhone 4s seems to be still available.

Back