Download Link for VB/VC++/C# 2005(.NET) Express Editions

plsoft

Adept
When i downloaded Visual Basic.NET(2005) Express Edition from MS site it came as a very small file, but when i run the exe file it starts downloading the necessary install files from ms site. Is there any way i can download the complete exe file (for the express edition) so that i don't have to keep downloading from ms site everytime i uninstall n install it again?
The same thing happens for other express edition softwares. Please help guys, thnks in advance.

Thnks @random2 for the link. However, there is something i don't understand. When the installer downloads the installation files from ms site, the file size is only around 60 MB (approx); but here in manual installation the file size to be downloaded is more than 400 MB. Can anyone explain this?

plsoft said:
Thnks @random2 for the link. However, there is something i don't understand. When the installer downloads the installation files from ms site, the file size is only around 60 MB (approx); but here in manual installation the file size to be downloaded is more than 400 MB. Can anyone explain this?
If I remember correctly, the ISOs also contain MSDN Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 EE.

Back