Download Magazines from Jio news to PC

yogita

Disciple
Hello all,
I recently tried using the Jio news app on my android phone and there is an option in the app to download the magazines to the app itself and not to the mobile, I want to download the magazines to my mobile or to PC. Pls guide how can we do this. Thank you

Hello all,
I recently tried using the Jio news app on my android phone and there is an option in the app to download the magazines to the app itself and not to the mobile, I want to download the magazines to my mobile or to PC. Pls guide how can we do this. Thank you

You cannot.

Thank you for your reply but there might be some way. In case anyone can help me that would be great.
Thanks again
I am sorry but there isn't at least through apps like magzter and Jio news. But there are "other" options if you want to explore those. PM me and I can explain.

If you want to download, then join some telegram channels or search online. I have heard newspaper are uploaded there. But if you have good internet, why to download, just read on laptop and finish it.

Loads of magazines. All varieties. You need to read those on the phone only. But, there are a lot of them! I was pleasantly shocked when I first saw that collection - and it's free with Jio number.
You can read on PC as well. here Only JioTV is for mobile I think.

Loads of magazines. All varieties. You need to read those on the phone only. But, there are a lot of them! I was pleasantly shocked when I first saw that collection - and it's free with Jio number.
Yes, you're right all of them are free to read. But I was wondering is there is any way to download and save our favourite magazines forever.
If you want to download, then join some telegram channels or search online. I have heard newspaper are uploaded there. But if you have good internet, why to download, just read on laptop and finish it.

You can read on PC as well. here Only JioTV is for mobile I think.
Yes, you are right. I am able to read these magazines on PC as well.

Back