User Guides Download premium from RS/HF/MU/FS/NL/FS using link converter - no ads

Hi guys,

I am posting a very good link converter tutorial for ppl who don't download much. I found this to be the best.

1. Here visit the site -- getPink

wh1kzd.jpg

15eijc0.jpg

Visit ur email for the confirmation link and click that to confirm.

51xyet.jpg

2q3onma.jpg

izuotc.jpg

f35pw6.jpg

that's it simple. :) Although Limit is 1GB per user/email but it's best for light users.

I used this service yesterday to download some 300MB of data and it is indeed blitzkrieg. I download the files directly on my cell phone and i maximize my EDGE bandwidth with speeds ranging between 25kBps and 32kBps constant.

Although not as lucky as ggt but still i am getting really good speeds.

Once this 1GB is over, we know what to do :p

But for heavy downloaders, i makes sense to get a paid account here rather than getting at N number of sites.

raksrules said:
I used this service yesterday to download some 300MB of data and it is indeed blitzkrieg. I am download the files directly on my cell phone and i maximize my EDGE bandwidth with speeds ranging between 25kBps and 32kBps constant.

Although not as lucky as ggt but still i am getting really good speeds.

Once this 1GB is over, we know what to do :p

But for heavy downloaders, i makes sense to get a paid account here rather than getting at N number of sites.
these speeds are not bad in any way :p

For some odd reason, IDM was unable to capture the link from getPink and it said file doesn't exist or something of that sort.

Desecrator said:
For some odd reason, IDM was unable to capture the link from getPink and it said file doesn't exist or something of that sort.

Yea. Got the same error. I'm not even able to open the converted link in browser.. :ashamed:

B4 converting link in getpink first check whether links are valid/available or not fomr the hosting site. If the links are opening properly in hosting sites like rs,mu etc then there may be problem/downtime with getpink.

hayabusa_ryu said:
B4 converting link in getpink first check whether links are valid/available or not fomr the hosting site. If the links are opening properly in hosting sites like rs,mu etc then there may be problem/downtime with getpink.
did that and then downloaded using an ad version of premium link generator. so problem is with getpink.net

Yes it is down. Downloads from some file hosting websites were not working for past couple of days. Now the site itself is down. No point in paying membership

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

FFS do you guys even read the Forums? Their accounts have been banned from several Sites without any Refunds. So they were comtemplating what to do, i think they decided to chuck it completely as fresh negotiations with Hosting Companies failed!

Back