Download Rig Components and 1x2 GB ddr2 Kingston value RAMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khimera

Adept
1. AMD 2800+ 754 pin + Asus k8n-e + 1GB Strontium DDR400

Price - Rs 1500 - SOLD

2. XFX 6200 256MB AGP graphics card - Rs 500 - SOLD

3. Seagate 80GB Barracuda, Zero Bad Sectors - Rs 500.
- SOLD

4. 2GB 2x1 ddr2 667Mhz Kingston value rams(Elpida Chips) bought couple of years ago - 1.5K + Shipping

All images can be found here

ImageShack Album - 9 images

ImageShack Album - 3 images

None of the products have any bill, So i guess no warranty.

The motherboard's first ram slot is not working. The Kingston value rams may have some warranty left, but am not sure if it can be claimed because i dont have the bill.The gfx card will be sold only once the cpu+ram+mobo is sold. It is the same with the HD. All prices are excluding shipping

Update - The 2GB 2x1 ddr2 667Mhz Kingston value rams(Elpida Chips) are still available

TIA

@kaiserbreath - Thanks. you are right , am too sleepy today

@dheerajjotwani - Sure thing. I need to sell the CPU+RAM+Mobo first otherwise i will be retaining the download rig

Dude, is it possible for you to ship the cpu, mobo and ram to karnataka? I am in need of it. Please PM me about your opinion.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hey dude, you got PM...

Time for some update :)

Order of Contact

dheerajjotwani - XFX Gfx card

rahul 2003 - Entire RIG except Kingston ddr2 rams

Dead Devil - HD

GPMlore - CPU+Mobo+RAM

Akshay7g - CPU+Mobo+RAM+HDD

@Rahul2003, please clear your inbox since i cannot reply to ur PM as your inbox is full, You have a higher weightage since you are buying the entire RIG

@Rest - If Rahul2003 doesnt contact before tomorrow, i will be shipping the parts in order of contact since i do have buyers for CPU+Mobo+RAM

2GB DDR2 Kingston value rams still available and not claimed by anyone :)

Are you willing to sell 1 X 1 GB DDR2 RAM separately? If so, please PM me cost inclusive of shipping to Bangalore. Thanks!

Hey, I was first! -Khimera, give me your bank a/c details, preferably ICICI bank, so that I can deposit the money.

Rahul has almost finalized and is buying everything that is on display in the showroom. If he backs out, then it will be sold in the order of contact

Bump after the long wait. Only the DDR2s remaining.

@Rahul2003 - Please clear your inbox. I am not able to send the tracking numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back