Download Torrent as Direct Links Through Btaccel.com

vishwaswish

Disciple
Btaccel.com(alpha) is offering Remote torrent downloading / caching service:eek:hyeah: similar to what Imageshack.us was offering(except the caching service)

Just in case you miss it:

Btaccel essentially lets you download torrents onto their servers, from which it can be downloaded with any plain old web browser. The service is available to registered(free but require invite code. Google for it r check the link below ) users who can download 100 GB for free. Paid premium models are also in the works.

I been using it was a week now. Found it better then imageshack. I got constant 170kbps through Firefox(Downthemall) n ~220kbps in IDM on 2MBps BSNL line.

Advantages

1. Limit for one torrent is 10GB:hap2:

2. If your .torrent file has been requested by others before in the last two weeks, and if it is still in they cache, you can get file right away.

3. Seeds up to a 1.1 ratio(not sure if its good for private trackers)

4. Download can be resumed.

5. max download speed over 1GBPS.

Disadvantage

1.Direct download link from BTaccel’s servers lasts only for 72 hours.

2. By default download starts in d browser.

Detailed Description of it works:

Download Torrent Files Hassle-Free with BTaccel [Free Invites!]

BTAccel – the Web-Based BitTorrent Client[Free Invites!]

How to Use Btaccel and Optimize Firefox to Get Over 1GB Speeds

Google for more

would have been good if we had 4mb+ connections. downloading a 4gb+ file is not worth it from http if you do it on slowpoke connections.

yeah but it is a good option if your ports arent forwarded or if you dont have any private trackers but this service is damn good :D

6pack said:
would have been good if we had 4mb+ connections. downloading a 4gb+ file is not worth it from http if you do it on slowpoke connections.
If the download can be resumed then it is ok right ?
I myself use a seedbox and i get 250 KBPS download speed from seedbox to my PC which is really good for my 2 Mbps connection.

this is awsome :D will try it tonight , will post screenshot of the speed i get (http speeds for me normally are ~2+mbps @ night ;) so this will be interesting

This only seems useful for people is asymmetric speeds like the new tata plans that give approximately half upload speeds. Not very good for people who already have neat speeds and at the same time have equal upload speeds. Though BSNL people may find it useful, cause of their port issues and issues with torrents, airtel, reliance and all other local broadband users arent much benifited by this.

vishwaswish said:
Btaccel.com(alpha) is offering Remote torrent downloading / caching service:eek:hyeah: similar to what Imageshack.us was offering(except the caching service)
Just in case you miss it:
Btaccel essentially lets you download torrents onto their servers, from which it can be downloaded with any plain old web browser. The service is available to registered(free but require invite code. Google for it r check the link below ) users who can download 100 GB for free. Paid premium models are also in the works.

I been using it was a week now. Found it better then imageshack. I got constant 170kbps through Firefox(Downthemall) n ~220kbps in IDM on 2MBps BSNL line.

Advantages
1. Limit for one torrent is 10GB:hap2:
2. If your .torrent file has been requested by others before in the last two weeks, and if it is still in they cache, you can get file right away.
3. Seeds up to a 1.1 ratio(not sure if its good for private trackers)
4. Download can be resumed.
5. max download speed over 1GBPS.

Disadvantage
1.Direct download link from BTaccel’s servers lasts only for 72 hours.
2. By default download starts in d browser.
Detailed Description of it works:

Download Torrent Files Hassle-Free with BTaccel [Free Invites!]

BTAccel – the Web-Based BitTorrent Client[Free Invites!]
How to Use Btaccel and Optimize Firefox to Get Over 1GB Speeds

Google for more

Are you sure they seed till 1:1 ratio, the faq on there site says they dont support seeding. Has anyone here tried using this with a private tracker?

hey please tell me how to download from there

i m not able to

i have signed it and the home page shows .torrent URL, website URL or keyword

now how to proceed next

i tried added a torrent from ipt here it asked for my ipt user name n pass

but then nothing happens

how to begin the download

can some one please help

bump for my query above ? :p

Post merged automatically to prevent bumping.

lol
i wanted to bump it

bump..........

Back