Downloading YouTube Videos

madhuraj

Disciple
Steps to download YouTube videos : :hap2:

1. First Select the video you want to download. Copy its link which would be something like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=k7OkWpfTz1U

2. Now visit www.youtubex.com -(Note the extra x here)…and put the above link in youtubex.com’s box.

3. Click Download button and it will open a new page with download link. Paste this download link in any download manager to download.

4. Now if required rename the file to give it .flv extension.

5. Open the file in VLC media player to play it.

If you want to convert into popular media formats like AVI or Mpeg, use Free FLV Converter from Riva VX: Riva FLV Encoder

But mind you, quality will still not be upto a normal Mpeg or AVI file type.

Btw the sample youtube.com link given above points to the original Mile Sur mera tumhara video….a rare video….a must watch!

You can also use keepvid.com for getting the direct link... i personally use this and also firefox extension DownloadHelper to download embedded content.

If you are using Firefox then get this plugin....Download Helper

It can download media like Audio, Video, Images, Flash & others using your download manager or Firefox directly with a single click.... :hap2:

It works on Youtube + every other site with these content.... I'd downloaded even mp3 from sites which only lets you listen but not download....

HailStonE said:

It can download media like Audio, Video, Images, Flash & others using your download manager or Firefox directly with a single click.... :hap2:

It works on Youtube + every other site with these content.... I'd downloaded even mp3 from sites which only lets you listen but not download....

Plus 1. :D

HailStonE said:

Works like Magic !!! :clap: Also lets you download stuff you shouldn't be trying to download in the first place :ashamed: (*I still can't get over the fact that such popular addon has an option of "Show websites with directly accessible adult content" :rofl: )

Back