Dream Shattered

fshaharyar

Disciple
Hi guys,

One of my friend (i am not going to put any names) broke of my mobile Motorola Defy. I would like to know where can I get it fixed. I also have a budget of around 4K.

also here are the picture of the shattered phone.

Regards,
Faisal

Attachments

• Photo0136.jpg
    Photo0136.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 292
it has gorilla glasses... how did he manage to break it in such a manner???
Looks like lot of effort was put to achieve it :p
on the other note: you should visit the service center if under warranty

That looks terrible. I would rather the friend repairs it if he really is a friend that is. If he isn't, he better repair it.

Actually we had tiff on something that I can't remember right now. The phone was in hand and in an instant he threw it from the 3rd floor of our balcony.

Is there an other place other than service center to get this fixed.

There are mobile repair center's which you might find locally but its always better to get it replaced/repaired at the offical SS
My friend broke his Glass + Display and paid 4.5k for both to get it repaired at the motorola service center

I remember my friend repairing his broken Defy screen for 500 bucks from SVC... On asking how so cheap ? He mentioned the term "Cash against warranty"; No clue how this works ! His phone came under JCB though :p

I remember my friend repairing his broken Defy screen for 500 bucks from SVC... On asking how so cheap ? He mentioned the term "Cash against warranty"; No clue how this works ! His phone came under JCB though :p

Interesting....

So where did this happened.... and can you ask your friend to give me some advice on how he got this done....

There are mobile repair center's which you might find locally but its always better to get it replaced/repaired at the offical SS
My friend broke his Glass + Display and paid 4.5k for both to get it repaired at the motorola service center

Which phone was it?

and do you have any idea on the repair center so I can get that fixed....

Horrible thing happened to you.

Even if he was your best friend, it was no reason for him to justify destroying your personal belongings, especially something that costs so much.

Well, same case with me. My friend just lost my very lucky and valuable jacket (cost near around 5k bucks). Damn, I loved that jacket, I gave it to him just because he had to go 30kms in cold and that was midnight. The reason he gave was lame. He gave it to his girlfriend (I don't know who that girl is :/) and she left it at her hostel and lost it. I can't ask money or jacket just because he is my friend. Sometimes, friends do forget the value of friendship sometimes..

Anyways, try to get it fixed from Service Center itself. If touch is working, just change the glass. Otherwise you will have to change digitizer as well.

Which phone was it?

and do you have any idea on the repair center so I can get that fixed....

It was a defy and my friend got it fixed at a Motorola svc center in Borivali,Mumbai as far I remember....
His defy got crushed just the same as urs when it got between the seat rockers in his car.....

It was a defy and my friend got it fixed at a Motorola svc center in Borivali,Mumbai as far I remember....
His defy got crushed just the same as urs when it got between the seat rockers in his car.....

So what is the exact thing that he did to get the Mobile repaired. (Detailssss.... )
And one more thing My phone is out of warranty its 14 months old.

So what is the exact thing that he did to get the Mobile repaired. (Detailssss.... )
And one more thing My phone is out of warranty its 14 months old.

He got the upper glass fixed for 1k and the display for free as his phone was in warranty but it usually takes 3k according to the moto service center guy

Back