Windows Dropbox alternative for more than 3 devices? Paid is OK too.

Hi Guys,

Using Google drive with 200gb storage, but also using about 7gb on Dropbox. Now, I need to add a 4th device, but DB charges too much for that. I need an app which works well on Windows, and has a good Android app too. Would like something where I can store the entire data offline too on my phone. DBox allows only selected files for that.

So:

1. Multiple devices
  2. Offline storage on phone
  3. 10gb would suffice

Don't mind paying but not 10 dollars a month that Dbox wants. Suggestions?

Best would be to get into Office 365 subscription. Yearly subscription costs about 3500 during e-com sales. One sub can be shared among 6 people with each of them getting 1TB OneDrive space along with Office subscription.

I presume that the Amazon one is genuine, but I cant believe that the second is legal/genuine?

Best would be to get into Office 365 subscription. Yearly subscription costs about 3500 during e-com sales. One sub can be shared among 6 people with each of them getting 1TB OneDrive space along with Office subscription.

Sorry, but another question. I use Openoffice, so have no use for the desktop apps. Any reason NOT to go with this?

Screenshot_66.jpg

I presume that the Amazon one is genuine, but I cant believe that the second is legal/genuine?

Because its lifetime storage , of educational or business account .

Back