dslr video help

nuvpreet

Disciple
I have a Nikon d3100 with 18-55mm lens is it good enough for video I'm not pro videographer but requite it for some good quality video is it good enough also suggest some cheap microphones of good quality to attach with dslr for audio and a external mic for direct recording of audio for video

I think a Nikon D3100 has great video recording capabilities. Not only can it recordideos at full HD resolution, it also gives you the ability to continuously stay in focus in its live view mode. However, just like photographs, you still need good video recording capabilities as a user. Lighting also plays a good role in videos. Please let us know what exactly you need to film to be able to get better suggestions. As for equipment, D3100 should suffice basic-medium requirements.

as you see on YouTube I want to film myself like Superwoman does or mkbhd or Austin evans as per lighting is concerned I will be using two white table lamps with butter paper and a window which will be infornt of me my major concern is audio

If your major concern is audio, I suggest you to go for any good lavalier mic. Audio Technica makes good ones too. Alternatively, you can also look at options like Blue Yeti if you don't need a lavalier mic. What video editor are you planning to use?

these microphones are just too expensive for beginner like me plus I don't really know that what will be my future in videography so plz recomend some think cheaper like in range of up to 2-3 k rupees

that's what I'm saying that u ppl are recommending mid of upwards of 8k while I can get the ahuja one for just 850 rs but I want to ask if it is good for price and interms of audio quality

It will be okay, depends on what you are trying to achieve.

I recommend testing the lap mic.

Pro quality requires , pro equipment

If you want a Good recommendation for a usb mic, then go with yeti series.. tried and tested.

@nuvpreet I have been vlogging for the past three years, trust me if you are planning to start a new channel, there's nothing worse than having crappy audio. I've personally tried Ahuja mics as well and they are shit! Its better to invest in a good mic than to test with crappy ones.

@nuvpreet I have been vlogging for the past three years, trust me if you are planning to start a new channel, there's nothing worse than having crappy audio. I've personally tried Ahuja mics as well and they are shit! Its better to invest in a good mic than to test with crappy ones.

My thoughts exactly..

Back