Video DTH for apartments

rishia

Adept
Hi Guys,

Moving into a new apartment by the end of this month, was wondering if Tata Sky or DISH TV offer any discounts / deals or an option of using a single larger dish rather than individual small dishes for apartment complexes.

Rishi

Our building has a common TataSky dish antenna installed and wiring has been done upto the front doors of all the flats. This was done in Sept - Oct 2006. At the time they had waived subscription charges upto Dec 2006 of people who booked before end Oct.

Installation charges are the same. AFAIK there is no special discount currently available.

From what i heard, discount rates are available for group orders in the same building. Dont know the discounted rates though.

Afaik the rates remain the same but installation could be a small hassel especially if you stay in a huge apartment complex because of the APEX body etc..

Just bumping up this thread..

TataSky have the basic infrastructure laid out in our apartments, i.e. the wiring to each house and a single dish antenna for each block. Considering everyone is "sharing" this single dish would it affect picture quality?

Also anyone have any idea if the dish antenna size has an impact on the picture quality? Cause i believe the single dish antenna set up for each block is kinda small sized.

Back