dual boot Mac OS X & Vista

Went through many guides to try and install this, but everyone the OSX disc starts loading to install, the PC just BSODs and restarts. Got too pissed off. It was with Vista that I tried, is there any significant difference in the method if I have Ubuntu and Windows 7 installed side by side?

Hi,

How to install and dual boot Mac OS X & Vista

Hmm I wonder why you got banned !!

Anyways one needs to post the machine in which this supposed to be done !! if its on MAC then easiest way to do is to install BootCamp !! its easy as walk in the park !!

If the same has to be done on a PC,then first have to install windows and then mac ! later Use EasyBCD or such and add the MAC entry !

Thats should work well !!

Went through many guides to try and install this, but everyone the OSX disc starts loading to install, the PC just BSODs and restarts. Got too pissed off. It was with Vista that I tried, is there any significant difference in the method if I have Ubuntu and Windows 7 installed side by side?

Not sure what procedures you followed,but try and install the windows first and then mac !

As for Ubuntu, the same procedure !! always install windows first as it wipes any other boot entries while installing !!

Regards.

Back