Dual Core Opterons 165/170/175 Available...

Switch

Skilled
If anybody wants them then PM me or Post here. The prices are exclusive of courier costs. The prices of the Opty's are as follows...

Opteron 165 : 17500/- + 4% Tax

Opteron 170 : 21200/- + 4% Tax

Opteron 175 : 25500/- + 4% Tax

Multiple Pieces available...

These are boxed back brand new pieces and comes with three years indian warrenty. Do let me know if anybody wants them.

Switch

No the steppings are not known... Can only confirm steppings after somebody order... But one thing for sure... One will just get one particular stepping even if One orders 3 CPU's...

cmon yaar. 17.5 K is load of cash. u say na all of them are same stepping. pls do us all a favour and make that saini tell the stepping. cmon.

hehe... You are right kidoo... But the opty's are not in hand till now... It only will come against orders... Also Opty's 146 will be available but sometime later next week with higher pricing then earlier... Will definately try to get the steepings pal but can not confirm :)...

Switch said:
hehe... You are right kidoo... But the opty's are not in hand till now... It only will come against orders... Also Opty's 146 will be available but sometime later next week with higher pricing then earlier... Will definately try to get the steepings pal but can not confirm :)...
Ok i am buying one. Thats it. Now be a doll and get me a sweet deal on DFI !

@Masky I was expecting that... Strictly Bluedart if left on me and the Courier will be done as an open item... If buyer wants insurance then insurance will be done for the package... The buyer can opt for any other courier service but then it will be his responsibility :)...

TheMask said:
wat about shipping Switch? Professional Couriers? :p

hmm. u outta ur mind abu salem? u want to get me killed in encounter. bcoz if it happens one more time, i am gonna murder the delivery boy. then turn into a mobster go blasting all the professional courier branch offices. then if i get shot, its ur responsibility.

ah well, so i am jumping onto the dual core bandwagon. getting 165 opty from switch. hv mailed him my address agn. and shipping is via BlueDart! (4tw!)

Dont be too enthu about using Blue Dart - a friend who makes Wild Life films sent an Arriflex Lens worth tens of thousands of rupees thru them and it was lost in transit. Arriflex movie cameras are used to shoot feature films so the lense could cost over 1 lakh. I lost touch with my friend so dont know what happened finally. Just TAKE CARE / PACK WELL and insure.

hmm.

There is 1 more problem with bluedart. They will charge receipiant local taxed too.

I mean if your city had octri or airport tax or any other local tax bluedart will charge that.

I was forced to pay 800 rupees tax for my shipment of some stuff shipped from delhi few months ago. And they wont listen to you even if tax should not be charged on your stuff as its already tax/vat paid.

And electronic stuff with insurance will be uber expensive shipping. I dont know how much it will be but last time i inquired for shipment of some stiff it was in excess of 1K ;)

The other option is to declare it as a gift which may or may not work.

Or use some different couriers like BF or DTDC.

SWITCH BHAI come on MSN :p

Back