Dual MTNL Line

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
is this possible to get 2 lines from MTNL with same I.P would they allow it ? I was looking for UL 550 Plan

Well a decade ago, I did have 2 different Landline phones in my house.. Separate numbers with separate billing.. Don't see why it can't be done for broadband as well.. Worth trying.

Don't know whether they will allow same ip..

Don't know whether they will allow same ip..
yeah, i'm wondering how they will provide this. Will need something on their back-end. unlikely.

if they are two ip addr then the torent software needs a way to be aware of the other download. Does this exist ?

MTNL won't provide you a single IP over two connections. But I think you should be able to utilize two connections simultaneously by using some kind of load balancing Hardware or software.

Two connections over the same IP - nopes.

Could you share the reason for the second line? If its for additional bandwidth for hosting, use another LAN card with proper bindings + delayed DNS updates. If for failover, get from another ISP and do the same above. If its for downloading, get another router, setup a static router between the two devices - wrt router might be needed.

Connectify Dispatch is the best software load balancer available. U need two LAN/WiFi card with different connections and the software to bind 2 or more connections. Torrent works amazing and IDM with fragmented download also works fine. I am using the licensed version for over a year, before that i used cracked version, and was so happy with the performance that I purchased the software! I use YOU Broadband 2 mbps and MTNL 3G datacard.

Is the OP going to answer this ?

He wants to "merge" the bandwidth to obtain 2Mbps download speed. The 550UL plan offers 1Mbps from 7:00AM to 7:00PM and 1.33Mbps from 7:00PM to 7:00AM. So *if* this works, he would have a much cheaper alternative to a 2Mbps connection. Correct me, if I'm wrong Din.

Please Post some screenshot @cyclopsx23
This is the proof
Connectify 1.jpg

He wants to "merge" the bandwidth to obtain 2Mbps download speed. The 550UL plan offers 1Mbps from 7:00AM to 7:00PM and 1.33Mbps from 7:00PM to 7:00AM. So *if* this works, he would have a much cheaper alternative to a 2Mbps connection. Correct me, if I'm wrong Din.
Very good, now OP needs to specify the application. As that is what will determine whether it works or not. Whatever the app, the server needs to allow multiple connections. Multiple connections from the same IP might be proscribed but if its from different IP's then the server is none the wiser. Different IP addresses is likely to have more scope than the same ipaddr.

torrents & IDM work with connectify.

Yes this is what i meant I have done some research on Dispatch but problem is with private trackers they will throw you out once you they find out you have dual Ip

Why do they do that ? presumably you have an incentive to upload more than leech.

What difference is there then between a faster line or a combination of them.

Yes this is what i meant I have done some research on Dispatch but problem is with private trackers they will throw you out once you they find out you have dual Ip
Ya only torrentleech is notorious for doing that. I used and still using Dispatch on iptorrents, torrentday, fano.lv and no issue so far, normally you will get a warning first from admin for multiple IP, if you can convince them with your setup then there will be no issue AFAIK.

IPT , TD and TL are shit in there security measures in fact there rules say you must use only the approved clients but you can use any client including mobile clients and Tixati (This is allowed only on Chinese trackers)

Back