Dual SIM card

pcstore

Disciple
I was looking for a dual sim card option for my mobile and came across this product.

DuoSIM D2 - Universal Dual SIM Card Adapter

Keep 2 SIM cards in one phone and switch them online any time you want!
Ultra slim design to keep original shape, no need to cut the SIM cards, install in minutes
One model suitable for almost all GSM mobile phones
Easy installation with great convenience
Quality ultra slim IC and FPC board for stable operation
Does not require power off to switch number, auto phone number switching online

Keep your saves like previous calls, received call, time and date settings etc.
Onscreen Sim1, Sim2 display

Are you guys interested ? then we can do a bulk for this to save shipping cost. As this forum rules are strict I am not posting any link.

PM me if you are interested. will send you detail link.

chalo enjoy !

regards,
PCSTORE.

I am surely interested. But that would not save me from carrying 2 cells. AFAIT we can receive calls or can say use only 1 no. at a time. And second no. would be switched off or unavailable till we switch to that no?

If We can use both no. simultaneously I would buy this for sure.

^ You can post a link mate, its safe enough. A lotta people would be keen, but everybody would like to see what their buying first :)

1. Ultra slim design to keep original shape, no need to cut the SIM cards, install in minutes
2. One model suitable for almost all GSM mobile phones
3. Easy installation with great convenience
4. Quality ultra slim IC and FPC board for stable operation
5. Does not require power off to switch number, auto phone number switching online
6. Great savings on roaming charges, take advantages of cheaper rates from different phone companies
7. Keep your saves like previous calls, received call, time and date settings etc.
8. Onscreen Sim1, Sim2 display

More info on DuoSIM, Dual SIM Card Adapter, Twin SIM Holder Manufacturer

nVidiaBeast said:
will i be able to use GPRS from the 2nd sim while i use 1st sim for calls?
i dont think thats possible. to be able to use gprs the sim has to be 'active' and you cant have both sims 'active' at one time.

and this

Put the SIM holder in your mobile phone instead of your regular SIM card and turn on the phone. One of the two SIM cards should be active.

noob question, does call divert work if cell phone is off/sim not active (ofcourse call diverted to some other no.)?

the link given is correct.

You can not have both number active at the same time. If the option selected for both the number to be active the phone will simply switch sim in 3 mins interval. I dont think its a good option as it will drain your battery very fast.

You dont have to cut your SIM.

Its for ppl who want to 2 different network based on personal need. ( day time/night time/secret number/office number/SMS & Call/ if you want to take advantage of same network calling).

At last price will Rs 550/ - excluding shipping. I will suggest you to get few of ur friends and get 2-3 pcs means will be cheap for each item (Rs40-50).

What more ? pls drop if you have any question.

^ What's the guarantee and why isn't it freely available? I think there's a catch here were missing.

The last thing people would want is their SIM circuitry blown on a 25k phone ;)

Good point. I do think of the same but you may try with some cheap phone under warranty .. it wont cause any physical damage to your phone. Well its not must, its ur wish. if you need such thing then join here.

Any one interested to buy DuoSim D2 for 14$ ? i have already ordered one from duosim site and i won a bid in ebay, if you are interested to buy PM me...

pcstore said:
I was looking for a dual sim card option for my mobile and came across this product.

DuoSIM D2 - Universal Dual SIM Card Adapter

Ultra slim design to keep original shape, no need to cut the SIM cards, install in minutes
One model suitable for almost all GSM mobile phones
Easy installation with great convenience
Quality ultra slim IC and FPC board for stable operation
Does not require power off to switch number, auto phone number switching online

Keep your saves like previous calls, received call, time and date settings etc.
Onscreen Sim1, Sim2 display

Are you guys interested ? then we can do a bulk for this to save shipping cost. As this forum rules are strict I am not posting any link.

PM me if you are interested. will send you detail link.

chalo enjoy !

regards,
PCSTORE.

sir i am interested in buying this product but my question is that can we use both the sim cards at a time , i mean will both the sim cards will be working all the time

Guys i had this duo sim adapter (not the brand mentioned here but other brand) it does not work at all only 1 sim is detected, its craaap, dont buy it.
i had got 1 from ebay for $5 shipped, reached in 10 days but aint workin at all, got a refund in paypal.
I still have that thing can post images if u want also sometimes ur phone would not start only white screeen appears...

About call divert if u have 2 different operators they dont allow call divert on each other, e.g.Call divert from airtel number wont be possible on vodafone number, but airtel to airtel call divert is possible.

So conclusion these crappy adapters of no use.

Back