Budget Above 25K Dual Sim Daily Driver.

ravihpa

Disciple
Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: INR 25k-35k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: Any good screen will do.

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android.

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 3G, 4G would be an added advantage

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No preference. Should have good service network

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Daily Driver.

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: DUAL SIM MANDATORY.

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: BRAND NEW. Don’t mind buying online.

9. Any other requirements?
A: Nope.

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Note 4 Duos, LG G4 Dual, and OnePlus 2.

Hey guys,

A very good friend of mine needs a premium phone as his daily driver. He is willing to spend anywhere from 25k to 30k, even 35k if it's worth it.

There is one thing he mandatorily needs, and that's DUAL SIM.

So far, we have our eyes on Note 4 Duos, LG G4 Dual, and OnePlus 2.

Currently, we have him waiting for OnePlus 2 coz of the price.

What would you guys recommend? Any and all suggestions are welcome :)

Last edited:
Very little dual sim options in that price range, and I believe you have listed out the best already. But, if you are planning to wait for the OPT, please be ready to wait for quite some time.
There is also the HTC One E9+ that you could consider. My personal take would be between Note 4 and G4.

Very little dual sim options in that price range, and I believe you have listed out the best already. But, if you are planning to wait for the OPT, please be ready to wait for quite some time.
There is also the HTC One E9+ that you could consider. My personal take would be between Note 4 and G4.

Thanx for the reply :) Yeah, there are very limited options for a really good Dual Sim phone.

When you said your personal take would be between Note 4 and G4, may I ask why not the OnePlus 2? The price difference between those two and OPT seems to be 10k, which is pretty big :p

When you said your personal take would be between Note 4 and G4, may I ask why not the OnePlus 2?
Too long a wait. And, the initial batch of phones seem to have QC problems. Some work great according to their owners on the OP forums, while some seem to have lots of issues. The manufacturer itself has acknowledged some problem in quality of the USB-C port, so they are in the process of correcting that. Expect more delays.
If waiting is not a problem, OPT is a good option. By the time you have the device in your hand, you will have a good idea about its advantages and shortcomings.

Back