Budget Above 25K Dual sim flagship phone from a reliable brand

Detox101

Disciple
Hi Folks,

Need a good android smartphone with dual sim (standby), minimum 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage with expansion options. Don't want to go for chinese brands and the likes of micromax et all. Please suggest a suitable phone. Thanks..

@kuduku yours different? From where did you buy the 818P?
818N is dual SIM only
I was going to buy G4 dual so studied all these models , bands and issues .
All 818N except indian dont have have band 5 . Can be enabled but dont know .
All imported G4 are cheap but with this bootloop issue from hardware . Manufacturing shouldn't be before Sep 15

@iPwnz
LG G4 phone's which manufactured after Sep-15 don't have any hardware issues. LG service center will replace the motherboard if problem exists.
Since LG G4 818N is bootloader locked, we can't root latest V6.x marshmellon. But we can root LP-V5.x
Iam running v5.0.1 rooted rom.
@kuduku
Lg has not enabled VOLTE in LG G4 Indian software.So in JIO network only data will work.No native volte voice calls.

Thanks.
thats bad , was planning for JIO only . Managed an employer sim so ....
Volte http://forum.xda-developers.com/g4/help/volte-international-unlocked-handset-t3204081
no idea about success rate

Last edited:
@kuduku yours different? From where did you buy the 818P?[DOUBLEPOST=1466305589][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much did you pay for it? Dual-SIM or single?
I have forgotten where but someone said to not buy the 818N as it has some problems which LG hasn't been able to rectify. How has your experience so far been?

Got it in Oct 2015, some guy was selling it for 28K with extra battery, I'm on Vodafone 4G no idea about VoLTE or even how you can use it :-( It did have a display issue which the Service center fixed it

Back