Dual sim phone budget 4k

I would suggest you to go "Spice" or "Sigmatel" as Samsung price will be a bit high. As "Spice" or "Sigmatel" have registered their IMEI No. that's all otherwise all those so called "Chinese Phones" are Korean base on the same chip. At least you will have valid IMEI no., there will not be any issue in future.

Spice- M5252. amazing phone with loads of features incl. bluetooth, wireless fm, 8gb expandable and 1300mah battery available for 3k.

roadrippersid said:
AG-005 iphone look alike 3.2k only ;)
This might have some IMEI issue. Recently I've bought an iPhone look alike from TE and was using it until I got a msg from Airtel, my service provider that my phone does not have valid IMEI no. and will stop working after 25th November. So most of the Korean based phones that are made in China do not have valid IMEI no. unless it has been mentioned by the importer. So look for it. Actually to have a registered IMEI no. the manufacturing companies have to pay some amount, which most of the Chinese companies avoid to cut the cost. Sometimes they put some existing Nokia or Sony Ericsson IMEI nos. One of my those phones had Nokia 1100's IMEI no. I was asking for GPRS setting, then they told me that GPRS is not possible in Nokia 1100:mad:, where as it was big Multimedia phone;).

Back