dual sim phone under 4~4.5k

dOm1naTOr

Skilled
Want to buy a dual sim phone for my mom. She have an office sim and a personnel sim, and doesnt like to carry around two phones.

Was using a china phone for past 3 years. Now its giving lots of problem. Ive tried my best to convince, how good Nokia and SE phones are for their quality, but she want a dual sim phone only.

Requirements:
*touch or non touch. Whichever will do :)
*dual sim
*cam is not needed, but wont bother if it has one.
*An avg quality music player. A 3.5mm jack would be highly appreciated.
*Bluetooth
*USB Mass storage and mem card slot.
*Good built quality.
*Prefer a more common charging port, than any proprietary ports on most china phones.
*Atleast one year warranty.

How are Onida phones? Looks like china ones, but has warranty and bit more trustable brand. I really dont know bout phones other than SE/Nokia and the likes.

plz help.

Go for Samsung Hero 2232 with 3.5mm headphone jack with good sound quality

SAMSUNG GALAXY S VIBRANT SCH T959 <<< ORANGE SAN FRANCISCO <<< SAMSUNG GALAXY SPICA i5700 <<< SONY ERICSSON C903 <<< SONY ERICSSON C510 <<< SONY ERICSSON G502 <<< SONY ERICSSON K550i <<< SONY ERICSSO W380i

for getting gx300 from lg try motorola ex212 costs only 4,500 appox. this is a flip phone. colors are attractive . the phone is so attractive. it has a external led display(dual display). the external led display shows time, incoming cals and messages( only indicatin, no details) the display is good better than tft displays. a dual sim active would drain the battery very soon. so a dual sim standby would do. have call divert/call wait activated on both the sims u mimic a dual sim active. that is all. that is the reason branded mobiles do no try dual sim active. samsung and lg try them because the try to satisfy customers across all class. yes samsung has lot of models ,phones for every one .. for just a few hundreds, please do not go for mobiles which do not show their SAR level . if level is more than 2.0 ,which is very serious to health.

Back