Dual SIM QWERTY Android

hunt3r

Skilled
Hey guys,

Am looking to buy a DUAL sim, QWERTY android phone. Already have an S3 so it will be used as a secondary phone. Am getting tired of syncing contacts between multiple phones so thats why am looking to buy another android, and i need to use two more SIM's(yes, total of 3 SIM's :ashamed:) so need a dual SIM. Wifi Hotspot is another feature i need hence the need for android again.

As of now the only option i can see is Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos. From the reviews I've read it seems to be reasonably ok, and like i said since its a secondary phone I think its fine for my use. Getting a deal for 7k for the phone.

Didnt really want to spend so much on a secondary phone but I think it will be worth it for the convenience it offers me. Dont really need QWERTY but i wouldnt mind it either so I've decided to give it a go. Any other decent DUAL SIM android is going to cost at least 5k anyway so spending a bit more and getting QWERTY as well seemed like a good idea.

What do you guys think? Good idea or should i get a cheaper non QWERTY dual sim android phone?

And even in QWERTY please do let me know if I have any other options. The only thing I could find was the Spice Mi-285 but i didnt like it at all..not to mention its spice.

TIA :)

Back