Duke Nukem Forever - Discussion thread

The leaks keep on coming!
some level layout art, and spreadsheets detailing the entire game, from start to finish!
49879dukenukemforeverscreenshot2.jpg

View More here
Duke Nukem Forever: 28 Hi-Res Screenshots & Entire Plot Leaked

apextwin146 said:
Lol ... dude its never gonna come out now .. The company has closed down!!!!

LOl ... dude, everyone (and their girlfriends, dogs and neighbors) knows that now ..

That's why we are seeing all these "leaks" from their developers. First the gameplay video, now screenies, plots, concept arts... I just wish some other company had taken this up and finished it at least, for old time's sake. I have had a load of fun playing original DN-3D, it was probably the only game that time with full-on profanity, nudity and all other typical action movie material fun... totally uncensored. :)

i think this game will be expected to be released forever. I was also waiting for a game, sumthing called project athena or sumthing i dont remember the exact name, it never came out and it was hyped to be game of the year material.

i think major big wig companies like ea t2 R8 activision will take over the game and release it for the pc x360 and ps3 i hope that happens cause duke nukem has a fan following if by chance it gets developed and released it would be kick ass i've never played any duke nukem games but heard a lot about it i doubt that they will let a potential franchise go down the drain like this lets see what 3d realms has to say in the press conferrence in the coming week

i read somewhere tat DNF was purposefully delayed for so long.They want to make a game which took forever to develop so people would remember it forever :p

And isnt DNF with Take Two now? So there is still a chance that the game will make it out...

This could just be a marketing gimmick .

madmaniac said:
My first Fps not side scroller was HALO :p And what an experience that was. I was hooked and finished the game in two sittings.

HALO? what about the old old id games like Wolf3D ? I thot id created the FPS genre?

madmaniac said:
My first Fps not side scroller was HALO :p And what an experience that was. I was hooked and finished the game in two sittings.

by referring to my first fps and duke nukem - I was mentioning about duke nukem 3D..
HALO - played n completed ..good game and don't like it so much - I am not much of a fan of alien shooter

Back