Durable Chinese type phone with lots of features for 1.5 K

cybertragic

Disciple
Need to buy my staff a mobile. He wants something with music, video-playing capability etc. and the budget is Rs. 1,500/-

Is there any Chinese type phone which is at least slightly durable or with warranty that fulfills this purpose.

virus32win if you own iRocker X6 phone you can make a small desi review for those who are interested.

Personally whenever I've used a chinese touch screen phone it took me to touch 2-4 times to register a touch and my friend did it in one touch. I'm using a corby and I'm very familiar with touch screen phones but when it comes to chinese touch screen phones they do not respond to touch as nicely as they should.

Even I'm looking for a dual-sim phone in that budget, Spice qt-44 is also good, it was recently reviewed on TE.

spirit said:
Is Micomax a chinese phone? I don't think so
Don't go with those phone with lods of features, as in actual all features are average & not lasting more than 2 months. One of my friend bought 2 such phones with 6 months interval (just because of lods of features) but none work more than 2 months. Finally he settled for cheap nokia & now from last 3 months he is happy with (no repair cost yet :))

Micromax is an India company! and it is currently placed on 3rd rank in the Indian mobile phone market.

My friend who has used N95, E52, E63 also owns a Micromax Q3, and likes it. Q3 has a good build quality and average UI but does not give the feeling of a cheap phone.

If you can go for cheap phones then I would recommend Micromax.

Back