Duracell vs Envie vs Eneloops Rechargeable AAA batteries for mice/keyboards

With Eneloop, it's important to ensure you're buying actual "Made in Japan" ones, and not just those that say things like "Japan Technology", "No.1 Brand in Japan" etc., which might be manufactured elsewhere, and might not have the same quality/reliability.

It's also important to buy from a reputed seller and do your due diligence, because there are a lot of fakes out there.

With Eneloop, it's important to ensure you're buying actual "Made in Japan" ones, and not just those that say things like "Japan Technology", "No.1 Brand in Japan" etc., which might be manufactured elsewhere, and might not have the same quality/reliability.

It's also important to buy from a reputed seller and do your due diligence, because there are a lot of fakes out there.
good point.
I have had Japanese made as well as ones locally available here.
Japanese were definitely better.

But do we get "made in japan" here.
I doubt.

I realize I'm late to the thread, but the highest capacity Ikea ladda batteries are relabelled eneloop pro's.

I would also highly recommend the ikea stenkol charger since it has the necessary safety measures in place. I bought an envie charger, and it not only had a shared circuit for each pair of batteries, but it also had a tendency to ruin batteries over time.

Back