Dynamic siggies ! Lots of them !

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Most forumers like to have siggies as a form of expression. Posting all the sources of dynamic siggy generators i have come across. Others can add in........

First up TE dynamic siggy :bleh: chk it out .......

Xfire
Xfire can generate stats based on your play hours. ;) Good for showing off..........

Sloganizer Another Whacky phrase generator based on keywords....

Danasoft the oldest dynamic siggy provider

Sigx Generates siggy based on a lot of stats. it an display your current Mp3, current OS, Free Ram, your current time and more. And has statistics like a counter to show how many people saw your signature.

Jsig Quite similar to sigx and good too...

Web2messenger W2messenger has a status images service which you can use. ;)

Amips i havent tried it but it provides web integration.

Audioscrobbler does a lot besides generating siggies based on music taste. ;)

Keep adding..........

Blade_Runner said:
Most forumers like to have siggies as a form of expression. Posting all the sources of dynamic siggy generators i have come across. Others can add in........

First up TE dynamic siggy :bleh: chk it out .......

Xfire
Xfire can generate stats based on your play hours. ;) Good for showing off..........

Sloganizer Another Whacky phrase generator based on keywords....

Danasoft the oldest dynamic siggy provider

Sigx Generates siggy based on a lot of stats. it an display your current Mp3, current OS, Free Ram, your current time and more. And has statistics like a counter to show how many people saw your signature.

Jsig Quite similar to sigx and good too...

Web2messenger W2messenger has a status images service which you can use. ;)

Amips i havent tried it but it provides web integration.

Audioscrobbler does a lot besides generating siggies based on music taste. ;)

Keep adding..........

If SigX still works the way it used to, I'd be careful using it. I almost got banned from Proboards Support for experimenting with the sigs of others. You can make it look like someone is watching or listening to anything

Haha, that was quite funny though!

Anyway, I've used JSig a lot, I made a couple of templates for them as well a long time ago and they gave me extra points for that and stuff, I used to be quite a member on there, came close to being a Mod or something too I think.

Meh, I wish I had more time.

Back