E-Cigarette, Close to real smoking experience, Can it save life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
electroSmokeBNPS_468x348.jpg

Ok.. I have been hearing about E-cigarette for a long time, but never believed that they can give experience close to the real cigarette. So i did a little research, and found that their are some good brands for which users have given a very very positive response. Their is this forum which is solely for the discussion related to E-cigarette.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com

I found that Vapour-king from Vapor4Life-Because it's your life - E-Cigarettes/Smoking Alternatives is quite famous in these forums.

Here is a little review form the same forum about this -

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/8582-vapor-king-vapor4life-review-deficit.html

Their are a lot of reviews on the youtube as well eg. YouTube - Vapor4Life RY4 Cartomizer (24mg) Review

they costs around 40-80$ for the starter package. comes in a lot of flavours including tobacco, coffee, cigar, fruits, Marlboro etc etc.

spend around 2k per month just on smoke. So this isn't very costly(starter kit only, later on you can just refill it) for someone who want to do away with all the harmful things which a real cigarette does. It has vapour, flavours, can smoke anywhere(don't know if in India, people will believe that). I have been thinking of ordering them(they ship wordwide@25$), but only worry is that if get stuck in custom and I have to make even a one trip to their office(I'm lazy in a different way :) ). Just wanted to share this info and see how it goes. if people are interested then we can discuss more about it.

I am not sure we should be discussing this stuff here. Just my opinion. There are plenty of young folks here, and e or otherwise, smoking is definitely not cool.

agantuk said:
I am not sure we should be discussing this stuff here. Just my opinion. There are plenty of young folks here, and e or otherwise, smoking is definitely not cool.
agree but they are not encouraging them to smoke...we have peeps discussing highly expansive stuff here so do we all start buying them ?

i smoke a lot (20 sticks a day) but never offer to anyone or force anyone else i even appreciate folks who dont smoke, but this topic is in interest of us smokers i see no harm

I have spent $100NZD and its of no use trust me .Its a POS no where close to the real one all you get is water vapour and nothing esle .I tried and failed :( :( .Its your determination which works not these stuff .

Metalspree said:
I have spent $100NZD and its of no use trust me .Its a POS no where close to the real one all you get is water vapour and nothing esle .I tried and failed :( :( .Its your determination which works not these stuff .
google champix (from pfizer) :)

rishabh.asthana said:
google champix (from pfizer) :)
Has S**t load of side effects.I have reduced to a large extent but trying my level best to stop for good.I have realized all the patches and so called e-c****ettes do not work it the determination and self control works to a large extent

this thing is not safe ..there have been no good published research trials proving its safety..those articles which there are, have been funded more often by the companies manufacturing it..and also no long term evidence study to suggest that it can help you quit.

as per date analog/digital...its not safe to smoke...

I just started this thread, so that people could share their experience with these E-cigarettes.

ohh. topic "real smoking experience".. that was to attract attention. I probably knew that, but didn't think that someone would report that :p. but actually I guess smoker will only get more attention and this could benefit people like us :) . Well I still want to give it a try. In those forum many people have given a positive feedback..Should I really edit the topic?

I would love to give these a try..

afaik.. there is no 'smoke' [dhuan as they say] from these cigs.. it just gives out vaporized form of nicotine for the kick.. and thus saves us from tar which comes in smoke of regular cigs..

FYI - Tobacco contains nicotine.. and cigs are made of tobacco inside... so when you burn a cig.. it gives out smoke.. which contains two things nicotine and tar.. out of which tar is really harmful - for those who dont know.. :p

So i just think this e-cig should be safe provided u buy from a really reputed brand[ have no idea of those ]

ALso quitting/'taking a break' is easy just have to keep your mind accompanied in different kinds of matters.. games/hobbies/sport etc.. or in a better you can reduce gradually reducing 1 -2 cigs per day or sharing one with your frnd.. or the best way would be to get a non-smoker GF who will tell you to quit and will yell at you when you kiss and she comes to know you have smoked.. :mad: :p

Anywho.. smoke safe.. after all its your life and you have a control over it... or not.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back