E52, 7230 & 6700Slide officially LAUNCHED!!

I knw..........delayed launches wud result into this but still out of these 3 6700 slide and e52 hve got sme gud reviews and e52 in particular got sme gr8 reviews on build quality.......and i knw wat crap quality nokia makes phone today..........so gud 2 c a e series affordable gud quality phone........

manu1991 said:
6700 Slide looks good @ 11k (?) S60 , 600 Mhz , very good 5MP Camera.

The stupid phone has a 2.5mm jack :mad:

The 7230 has been listed in univercell for about 4-5 days now. E52 is here after nearly 8-9 months after global launch IIRC.

DarkAngel said:
The stupid phone has a 2.5mm jack :mad:

The 7230 has been listed in univercell for about 4-5 days now. E52 is here after nearly 8-9 months after global launch IIRC.

They must be retarded to bring in 2.5 mm at this time. Are they not losing enough market share to Karbonn and the likes? Who will purchase a phone with 2.5 mm jack in these times? Even the uppity Sony Ericsson is bowing to public demand with a 3.5mm jack on their high end models.

OT: Any news on a candy bar phone from SE with 3.5 mm jack?

e52 in India now? EPIC FAIL. I don't know what happened to this company. From being the market leader by far, they are now reaching the bottom. I for one am almost sure that I am shifting to andorid (htc), and perhaps windows 7 if that turns out to be good. Symbian is almost dead to me.

After being a hardcore nokia fan for years (Yes, I have used all new generation N Series & E Series except E90 & N85!) I finally gave up on Nokia earlier this month..... :no:

My last nokia was the E72.....

Reason: Dated Symbian OS & lack of new models. I got tired of buying the new nokias from the Grey market.....

Android is way to go...... I am loving my Milestone..... :hap2:

Back