EA announces Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars: Kane Edition

EA announces Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars: Kane Edition

Electronic Arts Inc. has announced that they are working on Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars: Kane Edition (C&C 3: Kane Edition).

This would be a special, numbered collector’s edition for the PC. EA is planning to ship it simultaneously with Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars (C&C 3) in March next year.

Gaming fans believe that this would be the definitive collectible for any Command & Conquer fan. EA confirmed that it would feature an enormous amount of exclusive content.

The package would include an exclusive bonus DVD featuring a behind the scenes documentary, deleted scenes and a blooper reel from the live action video shoots. In addition, it would also feature a series of game play strategy videos from the game designers themselves.

Mike Verdu, Vice President and Executive Producer at EALA spoke about this product: “The Command & Conquer fans are among the most dedicated in the world. It’s very exciting to be able to create a special bonus edition of C&C 3 with our fans in mind. The exclusive maps, strategy tutorials, special unit skins and ‘making of’ video provide hours of enjoyment to anyone who loves Command & Conquer. The ‘blooper reel’ is just flat out funny. I can’t wait for Command & Conquer fans to get their hands on this game.â€
EA announces Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars: Kane Edition | Games Galore

^^ RA 2 was ok, RA 1 was fantastic for its time.

Tiberium wars was also ok. I feel that as far as storyline goes, there is more potential in Tiberium wars from all the 3 series.

Tiberium Wars was decent enough and so was RA series but by god wat were EA thinking when they made Generals........horrible game....

Tiberium Wars has been in the pipeline for quite some time, and as for those of you saying Tiberium Wars was decent enough, it has not yet been released so I'm not sure where you got that from unless somehow you were invited to EALA to playtest the game.

The game itself promises to be amazing if the westwood legacy is upheld and EA doesn't make it into another generals or worse a "craft" copy, that said generals was still fun...if you liked rushing but generals was by no means a real C&C.

Decadent_Spectre said:
Tiberium Wars has been in the pipeline for quite some time, and as for those of you saying Tiberium Wars was decent enough, it has not yet been released so I'm not sure where you got that from unless somehow you were invited to EALA to playtest the game.

The game itself promises to be amazing if the westwood legacy is upheld and EA doesn't make it into another generals or worse a "craft" copy, that said generals was still fun...if you liked rushing but generals was by no means a real C&C.

sorry to get confused........i actually meant to say Tiberian Sun :p

i dont know how many of you really played c&c generals properly against good top players or no. but if u did the game owned. it was 1 of the best rts of all time.

cause i get the feeling you people are comparing the games depending on the sp campaign which is crap in all rts games & also no1 cares about it cause the real fun is in multiplayer.

You are dead wrong C&C (apart from generals which is hardly a C&C) is the most story driven RTS ever created and its SP is what makes it stand out from regular RTS games like the warhammer or craft series.

I have consistently played top players on the RA2 ladder, even snatching an occasional win and it was extremely fun. I have also played the rest of the series extensively online but most of it was not on the ladder but regular casual gaming.

^^ ya but to many ppl rts is the most fun when u play multiplayer & since u have played ra2 multi a lot u can relate how amazing it is. generals multi was also great.

Online gaming is always more fun because after a while you know what the AI is going to do but with SP the AI is scripted so its not expected but to me the most amazing thing about SP is the story in C&C...in other games I don't care much about SP.

Back