EA Sports Cricket 2005 Demo Released

Apex

Skilled
090ed.jpg

The Demo for EA Sports Cricket 2005 has been released. Utilising technology from blockbuster sports games such as FIFA, NBA & EA SPORTS Rugby, EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 returns to the pitch.

Within the demo you play as England on 229/7 and require another 24 runs from 3 overs against Australia. The size of the demo is 284MB.

Minimum System Requirements:
700 MHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent
128 MB of RAM (256 MB for Windows 2000 and Windows XP)
DirectX 9.0c compatible 3D accelerated 32 MB video card or equivalent
331 MB free HDD space
32X Speed CD-ROM/DVD-ROM
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
MS-compatible mouse
Keyboard

Required Operating Systems:
Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
Note that Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 are not supported.

Required Software:
DirectX 9.0c or higher

Supported chipsets:
ATI Radeon 7500 Series, ATI Radeon 8500, ATI Radeon 9000-9800 Series, ATI Radeon x300 / x600 / x700 / x800 Series, Intel i865, Intel 915, NVIDIA GeForce 2 (GTS, MX Series, nForce, Ultra), NVIDIA GeForce 4 (MX Series, nForce2, Ti Series), NVIDIA GeForce FX Series, NVIDIA 6 Series.

Recommended chipsets:
ATI Radeon 8500 or higher
NVIDIA GeForce 3 or higher

Download Now

ill download this at night, downloaded the BF2 demo today, so playing that ;)
i hope this Cricket is somewhat better/best compared to the previous ones..

Okies.
Here are some more screenshots.
See the last one. See the DOF problem there.
The positive thing is now it feels more real. No stupid run sneaking problem. And it runs great. Not resource hungry at all. I mean i ran it with 2xAA on GF3ti 200 so that tells all about it I guess.

@funky

what about the gameplay?
any gr8 improvement frm Cricket2004 like can u play more types of shots or do more different kind of bowling?? any improvement in animation etc..

This demo does not allow bowling. Only batting.
And no the shot range is smaller. Its not easy to play those sweeps. I mean i cant. If you press two direction keys to play sweep all batsman does is play defensive.

HUH CRAP,

am able to complete the game in 1 over after just playing for an hr !!! Its nothing but just a re-hashed version of ckt 2004 with a lil better gfx thats it.

IE : Scoring around 23 runs in an over.

Hope somebody comes up with a demo limits remover for this like C2K2 and Fifa series. Three overs is useless to find out the captaincy AI. How's the bowler's AI? Same old long hops or 6 yorkers in a row or is it more balanced now?

In any case, if what Aces said is correct (and my experience with EA Cricket gives me no reason to think otherwise) then another heartbreak...sigh

@funky: Perhaps its like the previous EA cricket games; if you timing is not spot on you end up with a plain defensive shot

Chaos said:
There was a gem in between those called porsche unleashed. My favorite nfs of all time. In fact my favorite racing game of all time.

yes...liked the cote d azur track very much :D liked NFS4 qually as well....

Back