Ear Phones with Good bass

Hi friends,

I want to buy a good ear phones @3K max.
I need heavy bass and i must be able to hear all the sounds(instruments) with clarity and quality. I dont need a mic with it.
I will use it with IPod touch 4th Gen 32 Gb, Desktop, laptop.
I hear to music 2-3 hours daily on an average. They must be durable as I some times go to bed having them in my ears. I dont care about the looks/style of it.
Music I hear to: Rock, Heavy Metal, Melodies of telugu and hindi, devotional.

I already have steel series 4H for gaming and voice in PC, And iam using MEE M6 with the IPOD.

Iam not satisfied with the bass of Mee M6, I need more.
I will buy it in India only.
So guys Please suggest me a good VFM ear phones with in 3K.

Best Regards,
Siva RamaKrishna Reddy. V

@ Neo Then I will be waiting for your feedback on that, how much did you spent on M3

@ RS4 Is there any huge quality difference between M2 and M3

mamaji.pramod said:
I need heavy bass and i must be able to hear all the sounds(instruments) with clarity and quality.

I am not satisfied with the bass of Mee M6, I need more.

I will buy it in India only.
Brainwavz M2 is a good option if you need more bass than the MEE M6 . The M3 doesn't have heavy bass so don't consider that.

Other options could be (local availability can be a issue ) .

Hippo VB

Used / OEM Radius DDM (Bass monster ) or else Monster Turbines - both will shoot up your budget to 4-5k.

i recently upgraded to m2 from my previously owned soundmagic pl30.i am very impressed by its bass and i am sure if you are a bass head like me you would be satisfied.

Try M2 or else Sennheiser CX-400 II Precision .. Heard its good

You can also try Sennheiser CX 680... I tried it and the Bass was good...

Thank you very much all of you for your inputs, I have zeroed on M2 and buy it from pristinenote ebay(10% off + 5% cashback) Getting them for around 2620 compared to 2690 in TE, Any better deal available??

Back