Ear-plugs! Help me sleep!

I used Ear plugs before to seep,pretty addictive should say,once you get over the initial discomfort factor.
But i think,use it only as a last resort as there after you will find it difficult to sleep without them.Yes that addictive to the point of being compulsory.It started with me using first on train journeys,then airplane.Later home.
Also one useful thing i found.It makes one ignore morning Alarm that easy.So watch out.:p

I need it, don't mind using forever. U have any buying site links/info etc? Thanks man.

freshseasons1 said:
I used Ear plugs before to seep,pretty addictive should say,once you get over the initial discomfort factor.

But i think,use it only as a last resort as there after you will find it difficult to sleep without them.Yes that addictive to the point of being compulsory.It started with me using first on train journeys,then airplane.Later home.

Also one useful thing i found.It makes one ignore morning Alarm that easy.So watch out.:p

i use ep630 :p

play music... my head can get used to regular music than irregular disturbances around so i can sleep with that :p

see if it helps you :)

This sounds good, only fear i have is damaging the wire of my PL11s.:p

madnav said:
i use ep630 :p

play music... my head can get used to regular music than irregular disturbances around so i can sleep with that :p

see if it helps you :)

pl-11s are not so comforting if you dont sleep straight..

it may hurting a lil on ears... ep630 has a smooth round surface on the exterior which makes them better option over pl11 during sleeping and under helmet while driving.

i have to sleep straight if i use pl-11s..

dont worry, the wires are pretty strong unless your a have spiky thorns all over your bed :p

Not anymore thats the problem :rofl:

kippu said:
whos snoring next to you ?

Hey i won't buy 630 to sleep now :S:)

madnav said:
pl-11s are not so comforting if you dont sleep straight..

it may hurting a lil on ears... ep630 has a smooth round surface on the exterior which makes them better option over pl11 during sleeping and under helmet while driving.

i have to sleep straight if i use pl-11s..

Rockfella said:
Thanks, purchased.

Now for the feedback, how good is this 25dB reduction :)

other thing is it says it allows speech to be heard so i guess it only woks for low frequencies.

Well i just ordered it today. Rs. 124. Will keep u posted.

blr_p said:
Now for the feedback, how good is this 25dB reduction :)

other thing is it says it allows speech to be heard so i guess it only woks for low frequencies.

Got them today:

dsc02492s.jpg

dsc02493rf.jpg

dsc02495c.jpg

Back