Earning via posting online videos

Pls tell me sites which gives money (in Rs.) for putting online videos?

I had seen such an article in TOI last week but could not find it now, so i am here asking it...

Pls tell me sites which gives money (in Rs.) for putting online videos?

you can do that on any site including youtube. where you post a videos if its gets good enough views(>10k views) you get decent money(~10$ depending) using adsense(google stopped video adsense) or some other ad form. There are tons of sites(new start-ups) and sometime even individuals post for similar service mostly in freelance sites.

problem is most of then are scam's or they pay sucks donkey balls for the amount of time you invest. And you need to required to post videos which attract lots of views or you need to have channel with thousands of subscribers(this is how the pros make money). But google has stoped video adsense few fews bad read it here Sunsetting video units feature

ehowis popular website where you can earn money by posting HOW-TO-DO videos. where you can earn money per 1k view(max of 2$)but problem is there terminate your amount without any notice this had happened to thousands of users including
successful users. so any future ad revenue generated by user video is not credited to you. This is the same case with most of the video.

Lastly you can't make money with posting any video but with niche targeted
video.

best way to earn is to start your own blog then make videos n drive traffic to your blog with this video.

WTF ?

Youtube gives money if a vid views goes beyond 10k ?

Man many of my vids have reached more than that :(

^dude, read my post clearly youtube doesn't pay any money advertisers do. that is if you in cooperate advertise in your video or in your channel.

Back