Earphones @ Fischer Audio Russia - [ Interest check ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

We Proudly Announce Out New Partnership With Fischer Audio As National Distributors .This Is a Russian Company With Base in Hong Kong Also .They Make Earphones In Many Categories And Also Headsets .They Also Sell Many Accessories Related to Audio Products .Icicng On the Cake Is That They Sell Killer Mobile Phone IEM Earphones .The Website For Fischer Audio Is -> Here

The Products On Demo @ Lynx-India

2mq11te.jpg

The Earphones Range -> Here

The Headphone Range -> Here

The Massive Range Of Quality Earphone @ India

23itmyr.jpg

2lu5lzl.jpg

NOTICE

The Product Addition Will Be Complete Tommorow evening With Pricing ,Till That Time you Can Ask Me On The Thread for Any Price .Avoid PM's Please

:p Review :p

The Reviewer Is ClieOS "The De Facto Standard Of Quality Review On Head Fi " This Is what He Tells About Fischer Audio

[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love. - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

Re: Preorder - Anything From Fischer Audio @ Lynx-India

Guys ,

We will Have IEM Under Rs :500 .From Rs :500 To 1000 And From Rs :1000 To 1500 .In Higher End Series Also We Will Have IEMS .the Addition Of The Same Is Going On ,Attack And Yes forget One thing "Happy New Product In a Happy New Year " ,This Brands Rocks ,More To Come From Lynx In Audio .

Re: Earphones @ Fischer Audio Germany

German? Thought they were available only in Russia and Scandinavia...
Anyway another great step by our friendly neighbourhood dealer :D

Re: Earphones @ Fischer Audio Germany

sajitsm said:
German? Thought they were available only in Russia and Scandinavia...

Anyway another great step by our friendly neighbourhood dealer :D

Yup ,

Sorry Head Is Spinning Too Much Correcting

Re: Earphones @ Fischer Audio Russia

Guys ,

Updated The List With One Of The Largest Variety Of IEMS In India .Preordering Will Close By 15th Jan and then We Will Import And Deliver .Have a Look At the Silver bullet ,The Eterna And Some More In This Range .I Would Be Adding All Rates Also Soon As i Need a Day Or Too To Add The Same To My WEbsite ,Till That Time Shoot Me a Pricing Answer Here .

mukulymn said:
gud work amarbir

i must say YOU ROCK FOR MUSIC ENTHUSIASTS

Sir ,

This Is The Start I Have Massive Inventory Of Material Ready Stock In India .I Am Adding More And More Daily And This Is My Concentration Line I Do Not Care A Damn About Computers Anymore

Sir ,
This Is The Start I Have Massive Inventory Of Material Ready Stock In India .I Am Adding More And More Daily And This Is My Concentration Line I Do Not Care A Damn About Computers Anymore
can be dangerous man
most ppl in india know only 128kbps
they get amazed when i say earphones cost 4k evn(i dont ever say they can cost even 50k)
no one buys orignal cds(me included......but i dont have the money right now....jobless)
but everyone need comps

mukulymn said:
can be dangerous man

they get amazed when i say earphones cost 4k evn(i dont ever say they can cost even 50k)

no one buys orignal cds(me included......but i dont have the money right now....jobless)

but everyone need comps

Wrong ,

Computers Stuff Sells In a system And My system Is Made ,this Section Require Very Very Intense Knowledge .Also We Sell Computer Everyday In The Online Shop And Stores .What I Am Trying To Say is That i Am concentrating Much More In This Line Then Anything Else In The World Right Now From My Side .

mukulymn said:
can be dangerous man
but everyone need comps

One word: Volume.

Just search up some numbers on PC penetration Vs. Cellphone penetration in India. Subtract the non-music capable phones(ever reducing in number), Add dedicated audio devices (MP3/4 players, portable gaming devices, miscellaneous portable media players).
Do that and you will get your answers. :)

ok i got tht

well r u going to introduce all iems from them

tht list is huge man
how many engineers they have right now........makes me wonder

Amien said:

Just search up some numbers on PC penetration Vs. Cellphone penetration in India. Subtract the non-music capable phones(ever reducing in number), Add dedicated audio devices (MP3/4 players, portable gaming devices, miscellaneous portable media players).

Haa Haa ,

What a Answer Sir Jee I am Amazed :clap:

Amien said:

mostly ppl wont justify spending so much in QUALITY IEMS THT REQUIRES QUALITY SOURCE FIRST

though a modest market for entry level iems

mukulymn said:
mostly ppl wont justify spending so much in QUALITY IEMS THT REQUIRES QUALITY SOURCE FIRST

Well ,

The Trend Is changing ,Example a IEM Like a Eterna Rocking The higher End Once Into Pieces

mukulymn said:

+1 to the above.I have a couple of friends who feel their crappy cellphone has the best output :rofl:

Metalspree said:
+1 to the above.I have a couple of friends who feel their crappy cellphone has the best output :rofl:

Agreed ,

They Are In Line For Formal Launch By Me Also Something Better Between the Source And the Destination ,Yeah Silver High end custom Made Cable @ Lynx-india .:)

mukulymn said:

No one starts with UE's. When you get your first taste of the aftermarket, you start moving up slowly. Your points are valid, but you are missing mine.

^ I second that, luxury once tasted is a necessity :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back