Audio Earphones/Headphones Needed Budget < 1000 bucks for Watching Movies

if it's for home use, I would suggest full sized headphones. I currently use Panasonic RP-HT260. Got if for 990/- at croma about a year ago. pretty good balanced sound (not bass centric).

get the Senn's hd201 / pretty good for movies though i dont recomend em for music as the bass is pretty flat. solid heaphones though my 2yr old pair is still going strong.

HD 201 - 1335/- @lynx exceeds budget :huh:

PL - 30 seems to be ideal.... avlbl with TE dealer for 975/-
do i need a amplifier too with PL - 30 or any other headphone i buy ? or toggling with the volume settings on my lappy would suffice to produce the right volume....?

guys almost shortlisted PHilips...

SHP2700 or SHP2500 ...confused ?

Anybody using any of them please share the your views and is it worth spending ~400 bucks extra for SHP2700....

Website price SHP2500 : 849
SHP2700 : 1299

hey niko where cn i get it @550/- any TE dealer...?

croma sells the philips shp2500 headfone @mrp ...... is there any better place to buy those..

i actually gave you the oem price. Some shop sell the oem ones here in kolkata. But its mrp is around 1600. As for the phillips my advice would be, go to a local vendor rather than croma or other shops. Definetly you will get it at a bargain price. But u should consider one more thing, philips products are sold at mrp price everywhere in india.

hey wait a sec...have you tried the numark HF125? its is superb! I have been using one for a year, and my friends also buy them. One of my DJ friends had recommended it to me. Would cost you about 1100rs in mumbai.

Back