Earthquake in Delhi

Felt it. First time live. I initially thought it was the generator going off. Then thought it was a blast. Took about a couple more seconds to realise things were shaking too long :D

agantuk said:
Felt it. First time live. I initially thought it was the generator going off. Then thought it was a blast. Took about a couple more seconds to realise things were shaking too long :D

Didn't it just last a couple of seconds :p

ragzdiablo said:
Meri pepsi gir gayi! kya yaar! :(

Damn scary!

:(

i was trying to click a pic & i was like wtf why is my hand shaking so much then i realized it was a quake & that too a big one, then i ran to stand under a pillar!!! :p

is running down a building the right thing to do during an earthquake? i noticed that people just scramble downstairs through lifts or stairs shouting "earthquake".
i thought i had learnt that sitting under a table was wisest thing to do first. The reason was that if it was a high intensity quake, chance of being alive is high under a table, rather than being caught unawares by falling stairs or getting hit by concrete debris. Maybe people running down reason that its safer to be outside, rather than be trapped in a small space under tons of concrete in a fallen building waiting for people to get them out.

wonder what is the right procedure.

Back