EA's Origin offering free games Oct. 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

devesh38

Adept
EA's Origin offering free games Oct. 13

EA is offering free games on Oct. 13 through their online game delivery service Origin. EA has not stated how long it will last so jump on this deal while you can. Of course you can't get any game for free, games marked 19.99 or less are part of this deal. Add the game to your cart and use the promo code OS3874XVC to get this offer.
So far EA has kept this deal pretty quiet, not giving us a specific list of games that this promo code will work on. I just downloadedDead Space 2 for free, but some of the games under 19.99 do not work. The promo code only works in North America as of right now.
This fall is packed full of great games coming out and I don't knowabout you but my wallet is already empty at the end of the week. This is a great time to grab a game for that next rainy day for free.

Source : EA's Origin offering free games Oct. 13 - Portland Console Game | Examiner.com

Why no one found about this? I was out of house today and just came home to find this. Missed the opportunity. Many of my friends have bought many games for free in the day. Now the offer is over. Damn it. I missed it.

Anyone knew about this?

AFAIK this code was given to people(including me) for giving a survey about Origin. Didnt work for me in the Origin India store for some reason, and i was too lazy to use workarounds and get them. It is actually a $20 gift code which probably went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back