eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
It feel lighter now.
The Seller properly mentioned at the invoice(got at my my before paying) that he can't give off on shipping but he give send free gift.
This not first time.
Seller did it before and did not sent any free item and told he will send with my next purchase.
But,sent a cheap free gift which cost way to less compare to shipping charge.
This time did the same.
And told me to do same thing.
But when I ask for off at invoice instead any free gift no reply from him.
Then I told I gonna give negative and not gonna buy any new item cos he lied and then he said he gonna open a case.
Who knows he might lying this time too.
Bid item is mare Rs.100.
Finally its my fault I always trust anyone without any hesitation. :(

Last edited:
why do you keep repeating same mistake if you were dissatisfied with previous purchase. You should have neglected the seller all together. Now forget it and move-on you dont need to care replying to the seller and please dont get your greed come again for low cost item sold by the same seller

Yes,greed is very bad.
You are right.
Should i left any feedbacks for previous purchases I made from that seller ?
Positive,Neutral,Negative or no feedback ?

i would say NO (for this deal) else he(seller) might open a case against you which will be just waste of time.
If you were not satisfied with previous purchase its upto you to decide what rating will you give

BTW post the link of the product

Well transaction can be cancelled if seller want and seller will receive his final value fees too. Otherwise leave a negative feedback and dont even pay for the item. Seller ki akal thikane aa jayegi... ebay will not take any action against u if u give a right reason for negative feed.[DOUBLEPOST=1387481295][/DOUBLEPOST]
If ebay start a case then I have to go to jail or they will take my money from my bank AC ?
So,should I pay now not not pay for the item I bid ?
Seller will start a case.
What should I do ?
Pls reply fast!
I have to make decision. :(
LOL you are so funny. :D
This case would be opened for FVF credit to sellers account which was charged/debited from seller's account when the item sold. If 3 times you do so continuesly you will be suspended.

Last edited:
I'm thinking same.
Still can't say anything until 32 days after auction end.
Seller get 32 days to open a case I guess.
I'm not sure.

20% off on jewelry, perfumes, clothes. (lifestyle category)
Use code buybuy2013[DOUBLEPOST=1387806051][/DOUBLEPOST]min purchase 500rs
Max discount Rs 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back